$95
$106
$102
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$104
CandlewoodSuites
$79
$128
$89
$119
$113
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$71
All reviewswarm cookiestgi fridaysroom was cleanstay there againfresh fruitcomplimentary breakfastthe hotel staffjiffy lubevery nice hotelwould recommend this hotel to anyoneconcert venuefront desk staffbusiness tripnice breakfastgreat place to stayparking lotjimmy buffett concert
Reviewed April 16, 2012

This hotel was clean and there was a continental breakfast. The server at the continental breakfast, Francisco, was so hard-working! He was constantly working the room, asking if anything else was needed, and kept the breakfast well stocked. He was quick to explain how the waffle maker worked, and his manner made the experience pleasant and positive.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank D K
Reviewed March 21, 2012

Having arrived in Manassas for a business class, I was booked into another hotel. The "other" hotel was an extended stay hotel and had a bad and creepy vibe to me. Upon going to my room, I knew I could not stay there. I immediately called the Hampton Inn I saw on my way to the other hotel. Shante told me to come over and they would be glad to accommodate me. Upon arriving, not only did I request a smoking room, I had also failed to let her know I would be there all week. I can not say enough about Shante and how she went over and above the call of duty to meet my request. She even called a guest that had a reservation for later in the week to see if they would mind a king room in order for me to be able to stay in the same room all week. The 2nd & 3rd night there my room was very warm. I called the front desk, again got Shante, who came up to the room, checked things out, and immediately called maintenance. I had a new unit installed in my room in less then 30 minutes! Everyone that you encountered was more then friendly. Always greeted you with a smile when they saw you. Always inquired whether or not I needed anything. The room was great, the location made me feel very safe, room was always clean. 4 restaurants within a safe walking distance that offer you a discount with your Hampton Inn key. There is no doubt that my stay at the Hampton Inn turned my entire trip around for the better! I would definitely book the Hampton Inn if I am ever required to travel to Manassas again!

Room Tip: The rooms on the "back" side of the hotel (uneven numbers?) may be a little quieter. I was in room 610 and there is a pretty busy road on that side of the hotel. A little noisey but didn't interupt my sleep!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank MississippiCoastie
Reviewed December 31, 2011

I stayed here for 5 nights on business. The hotel is clean, quiet and the staff are friendly and cheerful. Breakfast was included and was far superior to other Hampton Inns I have stayed in. Free cookies at reception are a nice touch. Internet usage was included which was a bonus. While not stylish this hotel is pleasant enough ticked all the boxes.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Hunstow
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Thank you to everyone at the Hampton Inn & Suites Manassas especially Amanda the General Manager, and Tiffany at the Front Desk! We enjoyed our 4 nights there. Even though the hotel is under renovation it didn’t bother us a bit. Beautiful and clean guest rooms, 24 hour coffee, and a great breakfast. Can’t wait to come back and see the new lobby when it’s completed. We would choose this location over any other s in Manassas, or any other Hampton Inn in the area. Thank you again!!!!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 1, 2011

A super hotel in an excellent location. Hotel very clean and well maintained. Staff very friendly and always keen to help. The buffet breakfast was always plentiful and well presented and the breakfast staff always very pleasant.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple