Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$99
$115
$79
$66
Travelocity
All reviewsrod jarrahthe general managerfront deskmanassas battlefieldihg memberdinner menunext morningevery staff membera great place to stayhotel is locatednorthern virginiai highly recommend this hotelfree breakfastvisiting familyflat screen tvindoor pooljiffy lube
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 20, 2009

My family and I stayed at this hotel for eight nights and have nothing but good things to say about our experience. The hotel was very clean and the service was great. We have a one year old foster child that has had several medical problems and we had to make a couple of trips to the hospital (3 miles away) and needless to say, she was fussy at times. I was concerned about disturbing others but according to the front desk, no one complained. Price was extremely reasonable and the location was an added benefit. The hotel is located at exit 47 off of Interstate 66 and the Vienna/Fairfax/GMU subway station is at exit 62. If you're planning a trip to the Washington DC area, this worked out perfect for us (wife, 3 kids, and myself). Several good restraunts in the area as well. Check out the City Grill right down the hill from the hotel and ask for Steve. The service there was great and I enjoyed the best prime rib that I have had in a very long time. People have commented about the water pressure on the third floor and I agree that it was on the weak side but was still good enough for us. All in all, fantastic experience and will definately stay there again.

Reviewed April 14, 2009

We were treated very well by a warm and friendly staff. Housekeeping did a great
job of cleaning the room. I we ever return to the DC area we will definitely stay there.
The room had everything that we needed to make our stay comfortable.
Dick & Elaine from Colorado

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 13, 2009

My husband, 16 year old son, and myself stayed for one night. This hotel is kind of off the beaten path. it's still close to everything. It's just hidden among several large businesses. It's new, clean, comfortable and a very good bargain (AAA $69.00 for a spacious two queen bed room). I highly recommend it. The beds are amazing. I wish I had one at home. The staff is very friendly. The only negative was the chaotic breakfast experience. I think the staff was a little overwhelmed. No biggy. My only recommendation would be to add pay per view movies.

Reviewed April 7, 2009

This hotel was amazing, not only was it inexpensive, the kids had a blast which as any parent knows if the kids are happy so is mom, the room was spectacular,when i called to the desk they knew who was on the other end of phone,I felt like i was royalty, they addressed any concerns i had immediately, this place is a hidden gem, close to all but set back enough for the peace and quiet,!! I will defiantley be back, and will tell all my friends and family about this little secret!!! AMAZING

Reviewed April 6, 2009

My folks came for a long weekend from Ft Lauderdale Florida to visit with their granddaughters and 6 great-grandchildren.

We were all very happy with everything - clean, cheerful, very friendly staff, great management, great breakfast and service! My parents are used to traveling a lot and this is now right at the top of their list....who would have thought, right in Manassas. We would recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple