“Nice Hotel, Nice Staff”

Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Manassas
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I have stayed here probably 4 times in the last year on business travel. One of the front desk clerks, Katie, is super friendly whenever you walk in the door. I came in without a reservation last night and she recognized me despite only having seen me maybe 3 times in the past year. That's pretty impressive. It would be nice if the hotel had more King rooms as I always get stuck with a double queen that I don't need but I think they are always sold out because all of the hotels in this area are booked up by work crews. The restaurant has a decent but basic breakfast buffet in the morning, I haven't eaten anything else here. There are plenty of restaurants and shops nearby if you need something. There is a pool and small workout room and a bar in the lobby.

My rooms have always been clean and nice, though some of the sheets are starting to show some wear and should probably be replaced. There is a fridge and microwave in each room as well as a coffee maker and hair dryer.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank thiswaythatway

Reviewed April 25, 2014

I would like to extend kudos to Katie, Nelly, Manuel, and Mgr-Rod, for a job well done, and for making my stay as comfortable as possible... it was definitely 5 STAR service, and I would highly recommend!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We stayed here for an overnight golf outing and we were very pleased with the service received here and the cleanliness of the hotel. We had a special request for a roll-away bed and it was provided to us quickly.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Spent 4 nights as part of a very large group from Kentucky. The manager, clerks, and breakfast staff were all very nice and helpful. The rooms were clean, fresh and the bed very comfortable. The location has numerous restaurants within a short walk and a mall and movie theater aren't far away. On the day I was to leave and fly home, a snow storm dumped 8-10 inches of snow on the area. The desk clerk went out of her way helping me understand how I could travel safely. These are great people and a great hotel. I'll be back.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

I must say for the price this hotel by far is the best overall. . I had a Lil issue, but the gm was more then helpful and made me
Have a great day with how he handled the situation. We def. Be returning soon. Also it was clean and maintained very well.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Very good hotel. All staff encountered were professional and pleasant. We were staying for a soccer tournament and having a hotel full of kids and soccer parents can be trying to the staff but they handled everything wonderfully. Hotel was clean, the breakfast decent, and the staff outstanding. We had them cater a meal for our team in the resteraunt and they once again did an outstanding job and the staff's attention to detail is a testament of very good management. Direct TV without the annoying hotel interface with tons of channels was much appreciated, especially the out of market soccer games! Complimentary coffee in the room and elevator lobby was another nice touch. Well done!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 10, 2014

When my reservation was incorrectly booked for the wrong night, the General Manager helped find me a new room at the same rate and reapplied the charges from my "no show" to the correct night. He was very helpful and understanding about my situation, I would have been very upset to have to pay for a room that I didn't use so I really appreciated his assistance in resolving the issue. I probably got an even better/bigger room than was originally booked and a complimentary breakfast as well. Since I've got more business trips to this location, I'm sure I will be back again. Thank you, Rod Jarrah.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business