“Great Place to stay!!”

Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Manassas
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Very clean, professionally run hotel. Staff was very helpful and courteous and would go out of their way to make sure you have anything you need. On site restaurant was convenient. Highly recommend it!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
CorporateHotels, General Manager at Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Thank You!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

i go to this hotel every week the serves is fantactic very nice people all employes thank you all for you excelent service i recomment please visit this is the best hotel in manassas virginia area thanks to rod he is a nice gay thanks to nely to ana all the employes thanks

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Danilo A F

Wow! Thank You very much!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Mr. Jarrah,

I tried to send this to you by email, but it didn't go through. I wanted to take a moment to recognize someone on your team who went above and beyond to help me out. We have always had great service and a wonderful stays at your Manassas Battlefield Holiday Inn, in Manassas, VA. Everyone is always so pleasant and helpful including the welcome my friend and I got from the front desk representative who remembered us. But I wanted to recognize Katie for going above and beyond. I was there for a concert at Jiffy Lube Live and accidentally left my jacket behind. I called the desk and asked for help and someone called me back promptly to let me know it had been found and suggested I call back on Monday during business hours. I called on Monday for help and the first person I talked to told me to call UPS but didn’t really give much direction for what to do and how to make it all happen. I called UPS and learned I needed an email address so I could email the shipping label. I called back to your hotel and got Katie who immediately offered her email address and said she would make sure it all got taken care of. When UPS didn’t show up, she took it upon herself to personally drop the package off at UPS and I got my jacket a few days later. I truly appreciate everything that everyone did to make “my mistake” all good again.

Thanks again and thank Katie for me!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

We're happy you enjoyed your stay! Please stop by again!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Came to VA for a concert at the Jiffy Lube Live just a few minutes away. The hotel is in the "business district" but is close to restaurants, etc in the area. It's down a quiet side road off the main highway. Very clean, even had a towel on the bed in the shape of a piggy. What a pleasant surprise!! The bed was comfortable, bathroom very clean, and A/C worked well!! Had a great night sleep.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the kind review! The bar is closed by 10pm, but we will keep it open for as long as there are customers there. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

My Girlfriend and I had scored tickets to a concert at the last minute and needed to stay overnight since we had a 3 hour+ drive coming from PA. The Holiday Inn was 5 miles from the Jiffy Lube Center which made it very convenient. This hotel was very clean, had friendly staff, comfortable beds and offered a continental breakfast or 20% the breakfast menu/buffet. There is a bar/restaurant. We were surprised to find it closed at 11:00pm.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
CorporateHotels, General Manager at Holiday Inn Manassas - Battlefield, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. Also, we'll look into extending the Bar hours as well.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

This 'Inn' was nothing short of being Excellent...The staff from the management staff to the housekeeping and dining staff deserve ranking of Excellent Plus...greeted pleasantly and professionally 'whenever' they see you in the hotel....
Obvious cleanliness is on the top of their efforts to please also....
Had we be 'blindfolded' during our initial arrival....We would not have known we were in a Holiday Inn....They belong in the same category with the best in the industry.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank You very much, we hope to see you again the next time your in our area!

Reviewed September 16, 2013

The hotel is only about one mile or so from the highway exit, but it's back in a little office park. It's not hard to find, if you have a map or GPS device, but it's seems a little tucked out of the way. It's very near the historic Manassas Battlefield and with plenty of restaurants in the area (if you choose not to eat at their in-house restaurant).

Regardless, I would highly recommend this hotel. The staff was great from the front desk to the restaurant. If you are a Holiday Inn Rewards Club Platinum level member, the breakfast buffet is free. It's a little better than a typical Holiday Inn Express breakfast and if you don't like it, you can always order off of their full service menu at regular prices.

The bed was ultra comfortable - one of the better hotel beds. Everything was clean - the room and public areas.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo