New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Super 8 Manassas

Super 8 Manassas
Ranked #17 of 19 Hotels in Manassas
Louisville, Colorado
“Amazing staff, cheaply quiet”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

The night we checked in, an amazingly friendly clerk (Rizwan?) made sure we had the quietest rooms on the back side of the hotel. Then he came to check on my mom and I ; brought our luggage upstairs for us, and made sure the curtains were closed in my mom's room for her safety and privacy. I was so touched by his thoughtfulness and going the extra mile. Another day time clerk took the time to give me detailed instructions to the Manassas Battlefield site. The Housekeeping staff changed the mattress pad for me. The staff are great! The rooms were quiet and had a refrigerator and microwave. Our rooms had new sitting chairs and ancient wood furniture with pock marks. My room had something suspicious on the wall by the headboard; I hope it was only mold. The neighborhood may not be the best, but the police check in regularly. This is a good place for a soulful, cheap night's sleep if you're not picky about furnishings.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank Cyndi01
JOHN P, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Manassas, responded to this review, August 30, 2014
Thank you for the response. We are extremely sorry for the inconveniences you may have experienced during the stay. We have taken actions on the issues. We are trying to our best abilities to better accommodate the guests. We can also assure you the next stay will be better. We hope to see you again.

Manager Denny

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

This hotel was very amazing! The service was wonderful. Also everyone was nice to me and my friends at work. The breakfast in the lobby was good and their high speed internet service was great. I definitely would recommend coming here when you are in the DC area!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
JOHN P, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Manassas, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Dear Sophia,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such great feedback on your most recent stay at the Super 8 Manassas. We are certainly looking forward to your next visit!

Kind Regards,

Denny Patel

Front Office Manger
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

Super 8 Mananas was great! I will be sure to come back when i come to DC area again!The Rooms was very good and clean. Breakfast was very nice. Also it had the best staff in all my hotel experience! The Rooms had flat screen TV's. The stay for the motel was very cheap and every cent I paid was worth it! Also this stay was very convenient because IAD airport was very close to the motel!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank Bradley Z
Dear Bradley,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.We hope to see u soon again.

Denny Patel