$102
$73
$131
$125
Courtyard
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 25, 2012

I read all the reviews after I checked in--so I expected the worst--but--was pleasently surprised: Room I had looked renovated recently--was clean and "bugless". Front desk lady was nice--friendly. Now the not-so-good: TV was old and picture was fading, very noisy location -trucks in surrounding area all night- Good for 1-2 nights if you need to save some money. Decent value.

Room Tip: If you want one bed, you will be on the noisy side of the hoter. Two beds--you are on the quieter side.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Mel115
Reviewed February 22, 2012

The tub was dirty couldn't take shower. Old beat up rooms. 65 was a rip off. I would sleep in a car 1st.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Judy V
Reviewed October 6, 2011

I'm Diamond Elite with The Choice hotel line, I spend more time in their hotel beds then I do in my own. Out of all the hotels I've stayed in this location is by far the worst I have ever experienced and has prompted me to actually sit here and write my first review ever! With the exception of the nice older black lady that checked me in, everyone I encountered was just rude When I called the office to inquire about a late check-out I was informed even with my diamond elite status that it wasn't available, not a problem I packed my bags and was preparing to leave the room when the manager a grumpy old woman (I think named Barbra) came pounding on my door insisting i leave at once that I was "almost 30mins late leaving" I was not 30 mins late leaving it was 11:15 and I was pulling my bags out the room when she banged on the door, yes I was at fault for being 15mins late but her bad attitude and rudeness was just too much after experiencing the worst night sleep I have had in MONTHS. The rooms are small and over crowded with unnecessary furniture, you can not even wheel your bag to the other side of the room without moving chairs out of the way, there is a bug problem (perhaps bed bugs) I didn't see anything I could identify but when I woke this morning I had several bug bites on my legs and my face. So beware of that and for heavens sake if you do stay here don't even think about being a few mins late checking out of this hotel or the "hotel nazi" will be at your door to yell at you, oh what a nice way to start my day. I have spent a lot of money with Choice hotels, because I have always been treated so well, and my rooms have always been comfortable but this location I do not recommend to anyone unless you just really like bugs eating you while you sleep.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Buddy-Debear
Reviewed August 18, 2011

The welcome at reception wasn't pleasant and when the computers went down it all stopped. When the system did work again we were provided with a room that wasn't ready, the beds were unmade. I asked for another room, it had no towels. On the way to reception I noticed, what looked like, dried bloodstains outside of a room. In addition, the furniture was grubby and worn.
Needless to say I didn't feel comfortable staying and decided to leave to stay my three nights somewhere else

Room Tip: Check the furniture for cleanliness
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Eddie R
Reviewed July 30, 2011

The receptionsist was not very friendly, however I attributed this to being alone and having to check in four parties by herself. Our room had no towels, the toilet tank was empty and running, and the hair dryer did not work. I called for towels and fixed the toilet myself (chain kept getting caught under valve flap) Didn't mention the dryer.
The bed was comfortable, plenty of fluffy pillows and the room adequately clea, however I would pass this motel up for a better one on my next trip.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends