“Second Visit in a month and still dirty”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #127 of 306 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I have been to this Red Robin a few times. Not my choice of course but I went with the flow and decided to try it again. This time I couldn't resist a review. My children love the Crispy Chicken Burger with Buzz sauce on the side. That is how I ended up here for my last visit. There always seem to be plenty of tables open and lots of people waiting to be seated. That is very typical of this Red Robin every time I have been here. This time I looked around and there were several tables dirty that needed to be cleaned. This is a problem for me. Tells me they are either under staffed which didn't seem to be or they just don't care. The food is average to me (nothing to brag about). Service is average as well. I feel as if I'm in a fast food restaurant with waiters and waitresses. If you want an average place to eat then this is the place for you.

2  Thank lvmylabrador

Reviewed June 7, 2012

My wife and I visited our local Red Robin earlier this week, she had the Harvest Apple Chicken Salad and I had the Burnin' Love but made as a turkey burger and it included fries. She had a glass of chardonnay and I had iced tea. There is just more food than you can eat--honest to goodness and it was very good. This is our second visit and you can bet we will be back. The location is a little bit unfriendly as far as parking but don't let that detract you from this fun place.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

We enjoy this Red Robin location. The food is always consistent. The service is really good (with very few exceptions) and all of the waitstaff scrambles around to make sure everyone has what they need. You can still order the parmesan/garlic fries even though they are not on the menu. Unlimited fries.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

My family and I stopped going to this Red Robin due to the service, but we decided to give it another shot and they redeemed themselves. Food was prepared perfectly, drink refills without asking, and service was spot on and then some. We are very glad for the turnaround and are looking forward to dining there again!

Reviewed February 4, 2012

Red Robbin always has great burgers and bottomless fries; this visit, they were more than accommodating in allowing us to mix and match fixin's between the various specialty burgers. An interesting trade-off: the bottomless fries only come a few per basket, so we absolutely "found the bottom" multiple times waiting for refills, but they sure were HOT every time they came out! This place is definitely a win with kiddos (and everyone gets a balloon)!! The servers here are all quite young and slow with the refills, but in general I always am pleased when I return to a Red Robin for another burger...