“Great food,friendly service and generous portions”

Zabb Thai Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 306 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ashton Ave.
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Always a little apprehensive going to a new restaurant that your friends have raved about,afraid you'll be disappointed if it doesn't live up to expectations. No worries here. Starting with the Duck rolls, which were to die for, the meal was wonderful. Pad Thai (chicken) was good and Beef ginger was fantastic. We splurged and tried their pineapple fried rice...although not the best we've ever had it was still good and we would order it again. Dining room was large and comfortable, staff very pleasant and professional. We'll definitely be back...next time we're getting a friend to drive so we can try a few of their imaginative cocktails....!!!

Reviewed April 28, 2014

My husband and I go to this place monthy, they offer a great happy hour (half off appetizers from 4pm to 7pm) every day of the week! Plus drink specials. We haven't had a bad meal there yet!

1  Thank RifleGirl28
Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Went to celebrate my daughters birthday. Drinks and appetizers were good. But my dinner was cold and my wife's just tasted bad. They tried to reheat mine but it tasted bad after. My wife wouldn't eat hers. The waitress was nice and didn't charge us. Previous visit here were good, not sure what happened tonight.

1  Thank dwsieh
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Best thai food I've ever had....they have something like a mike night for people to come and sing and perform

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Excellent Thai restaurant. Love the mussaman curry with wonderful use of aromatic spices . Other dishes are excellent as well. Service is great. One of two great Thai restaurants in Manassas.