“Beautiful, modern decor, friendly tentative staff”

Zabb Thai Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 305 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ashton Ave.
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I really enjoyed this restaurant. The food was good and the staff was very friendly. I would recommend this restaurant to a friend.

There are newer reviews for Zabb Thai Restaurant

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

I love this place both to eat in and they deliver. The food is always delicious and the staff is very friendly. Tonight we celebrated a friend's birthday and there were 22 of us. The staff was wonderful and attentive. They were also very accommodating to us bringing a birthday cake and offered to split the checks for us. I know that 10 checks or so are a pain for them, but they were wonderful. I highly recommend this restaurant. If you're still not convinced, I have 4 words for you - Mango and Sticky Rice!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

The food is excellent and the staff is very friendly. They have plenty of seating. The best Thai food that I have eaten. Great value and good size portions. I try to go there whenever I am in the area.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Crosby,Stills,and Nash with sweet and sour chicken. I am speechless. With all the good reviews I feel like maybe I was at the wrong place, nut after checking the receipt I warn you, mediocre is possible
sour grapes?

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Food is EXCELLENT! Lots of choices to pick from. They offer vegan options as well. Staff is very friendly and accomasating for larger parties.