“Good Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ashton Ave.
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Its a good Thai restaurant for manassas. You really dont have much options in this area, but the food is good and the service is a little slow.

Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

A real twist. Great Thai food plus great entertainment. Tonight was the Andrey Fox band. Well worth looking him up and found where he is for drinks or food.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Surprisingly modern in this strip shopping center in Manassas...and the food is excellent! Service is typically good and they have live entertainment...although, warning, they do host karaoke some nights.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

This doesn't quite make the duo or trio of my favorite Thai restaurants (Yes! Thai Indeed! in Beaufort, SC and Courtside Thai in Fairfax, VA, perhaps also Taste of Thai in Harrisonburg, VA). I wavered between "very good" and "excellent" for the food, either one could be appropriate, but during just two visits, it's a fraction behind my mostly much sampled favorites. This is my second visit, the first one brought me back. I had the excellent vegetable spring rolls and a lunch special of green chicken curry with another spring roll and a small salad. The green curry was also very tasty. Advertised as medium spicy, the seasoning was excellent, though a bit mild for me. I added some hot sauce with just a sprinkling of (very) hot pepper to bring it to perfection. It wasn't busy when I was there for a late lunch, so I can't comment on what it's like at busier times, but service was friendly, prompt and helpful (I wanted my curry light on chicken and heavy on vegetables, and they accomodated me).

Lunch specials are from 11:30 to 2:30. As mentioned above, I added an extra order of spring rolls, but the special along with a small surcharge ($1.25?) for a nice small salad would have been filling enough. When faced with good spring rolls, hot sauce and pepper powder, I can't eat just one!

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Okay I have been here twice now and the service is very slow you have to go to the bar to get refills or you will not get them. The service is very slow last time everyone at our table thought they forgot to put in our order. I think someone asked the waiter and the food showed up right after that. The first time got the fried rice and it didn't have the Thai fried rice taste. The second time I got the vegetarian fried rice and it was really good except the menu didn't say it had tofu chuncks in it. the Sate was good but average for a Thai place. The owner is very friendly and comes around and greets everyone and that was a very nice touch. The decor is very nice modern Thai. I was there on Thurdsay both times they had an open mike night for musicians. It was fun and the music was good but, if you are there for a quite romantic dinner forget it. All in all I would go back for the open night musicians they were all pretty good.