“Hard to beat!”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

When I need an inexpensive solid lunch or breakfast I think of Cracker Barrel! Their pancakes ARE the best, their chicken and dumplings are a staple and loved by all. The service is fast and the menu is expansive!! Anybody can find something they like and if you're not happy, they'll get you what you want asap!

I wish more restaurants were like this! My ONLY complaint is the strong offensive potpourri smell which eeeks back into the dining area. I wish they'd get rid of that as it can literally make me sick.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Saturday night - there was a 35 minute wait at most local restaurants. We had a hungry 1-year old and called Cracker Barrel. They had no wait, but they were very crowded. The waiter was excellent and immediately brought a bread basket for the baby and our table. Our orders were promptly delivered, but we were not rushed. Typical Cracker Barrel menu, and the food was well-prepared.

Reviewed October 10, 2017

Old time store with great southern style food. You can get breakfast served all day, but everything is great! I had the fried catfish and it was like grandma used to make. Very, very good. Chicken and Dumplings were also like I remembered at Grandma's. Good sized portions. Staff was not spectacular, but very serviceable. Place was clean even at the end of the day. Take a few minutes to look around the store. If you are older, you will find many things you remember from your younger days. Kids will find plenty of things too.

Reviewed October 5, 2017

Not only is the food good food with a Southern flavor, but the atmosphere is charming. The service was friendly and fast. My particular favorite is the dumplings, yummy....Something for everyone.....

Reviewed September 17, 2017

The tables where not wiped off very well, mashed potatoes seemed dry and the staff did not seem to know who was taking care of who ............ Could use some improvoing.