“worst service ever!!!!!!!!!!!”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed February 2, 2014

There were 9 of us but no problem seating us. The waitress was pitiful. Once she finally took our orders then we did not get served all our food for about 45 minutes. The lady next to me ordered a salad and she got her food last. The manager came along and we let him know the problem, only part of us got our food and even that look way too long, he offered to give me any item I wanted and I ordered the chicken sliders which I thought came with french fries, I also asked for it to go but they brought it out then took it back to wrap it up but still no fries. I did not leave a tip because it was the worst service I have ever had in a Cracker Barrel. I don't think I will ever go back to that Cracker Barrel!!!!!!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

We have eaten at this Cracker Barrel many times, mostly at breakfast. We think the choices for breakfast are the best in this area and the service is usually very good along with all the coffee refills that we enjoy. The roaring fireplace is great in the winter and the atmosphere reminds me of the country in which I grew up. I just wish they would provide a larger serving of grits. I grew up having grits every morning at breakfast and honestly, I need more grits. Only southern folks would understand this. We also enjoy browsing through their country store which changes regularly with the seasons. This is a very busy Cracker Barrel, very clean and very well run. It is so popular though that it can be quite noisy.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

As with visits to other Cracker Barrels, service and food selection was very good. Our group was promptly seated with an energetic & pleasant waitress.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Visited this Cracker Barrel with my family. Service to order was quite speedy, and meals came as we ordered them. Like the variety for children's fare to include fresh fruit and yogurt. Two of the adult meals were very good - country fried steak and hot roast beef sandwich. Kids meal was good too. But my special "pecan crusted catfish" was no more catfish than a guppy and it tasted like it had been cooked about a week ago. Weird sweet sauce under the pecan coating. Fish was very dry, and I didn't even finish it. Maybe my fault for picking a poor choice, but since it's one of their featured meals, figured it would be good.

As with all Cracker Barrel's this restaurant was quite busy, and we were glad one of our party arrived early to get us on the list so we didn't have to wait.

Next time I go there, I'll stick with my standard - the 4 sides. They're always good.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Stopped for dinner on way home from week end trip thinking we would have a quick meal. Not to be had. One person in our party ordered meatloaf and was served her small salad as the other 2 members were served our full dinner. The server said her meatloaf and other food would be right out. 10 minutes later she was still waiting... we had finished eating our food. As it turned out the kitchen had run out of meatloaf and had not informed the servers so they were unaware that diners would have to wait on the meatloaf to finish cooking. No compensation was offered. The server said she was unaware that the kitchen was out or she would have suggested another choice which my friend would have made b/c we were tired and wanted to get home. Had to request biscuits/corn bread. Was not offered refill of bread even though we were stuck waiting for meatloaf to cook. Very poor communication between kitchen/ servers. Have eaten at CB's for 20 years and it is only recently that I've had bad experiences but my last 2 trips to CB have been very poor. I hope this is not indicative of a "new" CB.