“good food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dartmouth, United Kingdom
“good food”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

excellent local food at great value. you can get anything from english breakfast to classic maltese meals. Friendly and efficient service

Visited August 2013

• Polish first
Stockport
“Average at best!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We came across Villa Mare whilst on a day trip from Melieha but wished we hadn't, food was average at best and the staff were not very attentive considering it was quiet. I had the rib eye which was recommended by the waiter, when it arrived it was a fair sized piece of meat but it had no taste. I will definitely give this restaurant a swerve next time I'm in Bugibba.

• Visited August 2013
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
“So good the we went thrice!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We stumbled upon this gem on our first day, and could easily have ate and drank here everyday if we could!

The staff were so friendly and we had a great conversation with one of the waitresses!
Our drinks were never empty and we were so surprised that our bill was so little when we went to leave!

We had delightful freshly made brushetta here and on another day we shared the mediterranean platter. The food was great and very reasonably priced!

The square is very nice, and there are great few out into the sea!
I will visit here every time i come to Malta- a true gem!

Wallsend, United Kingdom
“Fab Restaurant in Main Square in Bugibba”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Very busy restaurant in the Main Square with excellent friendly service. We have visited this restaurant many times over the years when we holiday in Malta as a couple and also with friends. Every meal has been very good - husband and friend highly recommend the Rack of Ribs :-)

“No 1 pizza in bugiba”
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

First of all
I have come and expected much more although the restaurant was busy...
I ordered drinks and the service was very slow. ..
I was straving and watched every minute a decade
But It was all worth visiting when the pizza arrived
The pizza is second to none :-)
Villa mare is a nice place but it needs some updates like : the menu on the website is different than the real menu...
I wont be back, thats for sure. But since I live in bugiba I'll surely order several pizza take away...

• Visited July 2013
VillaMare1, Guest Relations Manager at Villa Mare, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
We are very pleased to hear that you have enjoyed our pizza! My apologies for the service being slow, however at busy times this is sometimes expected as our waiters have to deal with lots of tables arriving at the same time. Having said this, we do always strive to ensure that our customers are served within a reasonable amount of time. I can assure you that even on extremely busy days, the waiters try their utmost to provide a swift and efficient service.

I would like to assure all of our customers that the menu on our website is the correct menu that is in use. This has been up and running for several weeks now, although the confusion might have arisen due to the fact that we revamped out menu last month, and the website was not updated until about a week after!

We look forward to seeing you back at Villa Mare whether it’s for a meal in the restaurant or for a yummy take-away pizza!