“Great authentic paellas”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great authentic paellas”
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Me and my friends came here because we heard that the paellas and sangrias were great. When we arrived we were warmly welcomed and the manager even gave us a free taste if their sangria which we loved and ended up ordering for more. When the tapaz and paellas were served the portions and the taste were excellent and perfect. This is a good find and highly recommended. I'll certainly come back here.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Francis J

Liverpool, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“""Wonderful Spanish Food"""”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

One of the best Spanish restaurant's i have visited outside Spain,London and my town Liverpool, Malta is full of wonderful people along with the service in this restaurant and the food, i would not hesitate to recommend this to my friends and anyone who should visit this area of area of Malta, The staff were excellent.. and i look forward to visiting soon!... GRACIAS

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank zulmabrady
Madrid, Spain
“A small part of Spain in Malta”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Ole ,Ole is highly recommend it!! Amazing food, nice staff and atmosphere. Claudia and Javier are the perfect hostess. Definitely homemade food. Don't miss tapas and chicken paella. I have been twice and we will come back soon. One of the best options in Malta.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank SARA P
Carlisle, United Kingdom
“A special treat!”
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

For my 50th birthday, my wife couldn't have chosen better! Jose the waiter was charming, the food was first rate and I'd recommend it to anyone visiting Malta!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Nigel H
malta
“Great meal.. will be back”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Got to know about the place through a flyer they distributed. Place is easy to find and nicely decorated. Music and setup already put you into a great Spanish atmosphere. The menu offers a great choice at very reasonable prices. The service was super and food was even better. Had some tapas and a paella for 2. I can still taste those patatas bravas. Will defenitely be back, next time for the flamenco show.

• Visited March 2014