“great food”

Benjawan Thai Cuisine
Ranked #18 of 153 Restaurants in Bugibba
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
St Helens, United Kingdom
“great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

Liked everything about this restaurant the staff were lovely and helpful - we are not use to eating Thai food they helped us to choose - the food was exceptional anf not too expensive we paid 33 euros for 4 beers, a starter and two main meals.

Visited June 2014

• Polish first
Saint Julian's, Malta
“Unbelieveably rude”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

A few days ago I ordered about 50€ of food for takeaway, I was advised 45min until it's ready for collection, fine no problem there. I arrive at 9pm for collection and I have to wait a further 45minutes sat outside waiting for my food. I was deeply annoyed by this but as a fanatical lover of Thai food and the fact I stupidly paid when I arrived thinking it would be 10 minutes as they advised got very frustrated with this situation, the icing on the cake was when they noticed I was still waiting and made a joke about the situation in Thai which with my limited command of the Thai language from living there for close to 2 years angered me more so.
Now roll on a few days later and because the food was one of the better on the island I decide to order takeaway again, I phone up they hung up on me after saying hello, I ring back make my order and give my name and explain what happened days previous not wanting a similar ordeal. The woman I spoke with apologised then hung up on me mid sentence, just down right disrespectful. I call back to vent my anger to be told I'm sorry we are busy. Are you serious? As someone that orders a lot of takeout I will never visit this restaurant again due to their horrid customer service, food is mediocre at best and the service is down right disgusting. So glad I didn't recommend this restaurant to my friends yet, atrocious.

• Visited June 2014
Ladybank, United Kingdom
“Superb Thai food make sure you reserve a table”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

Food was superb, tasty and nice portions, good choices and staff were very attentive will definitely go back

Visited May 2014
Saint Julian's, Malta
“Worst Phad Thai I ever tasted”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014

I just got a take away and ordered Phad Thai and Fish cakes. Fish cakes were ok, but the Phad Thai was the worst I've ever tasted. It was so dry all the noodles stuck together and tasted bad.. Two bites and in the bin it when.

• Visited May 2014
Bugibba, Malta
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014

Amazing as always ! Jane is a professional Thaichef with the greatest taste for thai cuisine. My favourite and the best of the best ! Look forward to the next meal !! Amazing place for any occasion the food and service never disappoints, relaxing and comfortable environment. Great for family and friends!

• Visited May 2014