“What a joyful experience”
Review of The Euphoria - CLOSED

The Euphoria
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I took a break on my own for a few days in Bugibba area and had lunch in The Euphoria. It was so enjoyable that I went back the following evening too.The restaurant had only been open 10 days or so but the restaurant functioned so well I was impressed. All the staff were both friendly and efficient and the food was delicious and not over priced. Being on my own I chatted to other guests and the staff more than if I was with my partner, and the other customers all agreed with me that the decor, furnishings, lighting, and the tastefully designed bar and area was superb. The staff made me feel so welcome and helped with local places of interest to visit during my short stay. All I can say is please visit The Euphoria - you will love it!

There are newer reviews for The Euphoria

Reviewed May 29, 2013

What an awful restaurant. The lighting was so ugly, the place looked rubbish and it was a waste of money! Bringing St Julians to Bugibba? ye right. Food was ok. Nothing I couldn't make at home. Will never go again...Back home this wouldn't last a day.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

First impression was of of a brand new fresh restraunt this normally makes me nervous as they haven't settled into their stride yet but I'm happy to be proved wrong in this case. the staff were warm and friendly from the moment i walked in and not the forced typed that a lot of serving staff have but genuine friendlyness, the food was cooked to perfection and you were never rushed by the staff. the resaurant was busy but never felt crowed just a god atmosphere and vibe about the place so if any of you are in the vicinity looking for a good friendly meal i can certainly recomend it. The only reason i have not given an excellent review was the lack of draught guinness for me.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

While on a short break in Malta i stumbled across this amazing restaurant The Euphoria, it's lovely and very stylish and does a wide range of food, all of the staff are friendly and very helpful , great food and entertainment , can't wait till i visit again ...

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Not been open long, but what a little gem! Fabulous starter selection - I had the Camembert fritters and he had the pate - which he assured me was absolutely delicious. For main course I would recommend the stuffed peppers - with apricot and Stilton, I then was given the most enormous late of profiteroles I have ever seen - gloriously accented with fresh strawberries and chocolate sauce! Apparently the strawberry cheesecake is home-made and like eating fluffy clouds. Great service and friendly staff.