“Great Food, Excellent Company”
Review of Heritage Pub - CLOSED

Heritage Pub
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Great entertainment from the many different nationalities that frequent this lovely, clean and tastefully furnished Bar/Bistro, The fact that its just tucked away off the main Buggiba square means that you get all the fun of a great little bar without the mad noise and chaos of the main holiday throng. Friendly staff and very helpfull customers with a clientele of Locals, Tourists, Divers etc a splatter of nationalities which gives the place a great buzz, and the food.... well from the minute you walk in the smell grabs you wonderful mixture of cuisines to suit every palat and if you are fortunate enough to visit on one of Alison's ( the owners) theme night then its all out costumes, music and typical food from the country of choice, and to wrap things up the bar staff have smiles and a friendly outgoing nature,a very hard found commodity these days in Malta, I fully recommend 'The Heritage' and will be rushing back there as soon as I can, Thanks Alison and everyone else for making my stay very enjoyable.

1  Thank NickyBrit

Reviewed June 3, 2013

The further you drift away from the water, the cheaper the prices get. I liked their fixed menu and ordered it. My only complaint - the chicken was a little dry. I started with pasta, which is a mistake - always get full! I had some lovely wine and a traditional cake with strawberry for dessert. Would go again and maybe stay with them...

1  Thank jmlucas33
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Me and my wife called in the heritage for a quick drink , which turned into three . Unfortunately it was the last night of our eight day stay in bugibba , or we'd have definitely been popping in there again . A nice and relaxing bar with friendly staff and decent priced drinks . A lot of thought and effort had gone into revamping the place up , and it made a nice change to see a bar which was totally different to the usual run of the mill English run bars in Malta..

Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

We visited this place once for lunch towards the end of our holiday. The service we got was great and the food for the most part was very tasty and filling.

I had the chicken burger and one of my companions had the standard beef burger. These we not small burgers and we absolutely beautifully cooked on very fresh bread rolls. For less than €7 they are certainly value for money.

The disappointment was the lasagne which my sister ordered. It was burnt on the top and the bottom and around the edges making it a very chewy meal.

Overall the atmosphere was nice and relaxed and the overall value was good.

1  Thank Vix709
Reviewed April 17, 2013

The pub has been decorated,yes but there are stairs to access the bar. Unless you bump a wheel chair up then it is difficult. When we visited they were serving Sunday lunch which looked yummy but I noticed they waited a long time to eat. The drinks were one euro dearer,for a brandy and coke and a can of lager Bavaria than other local places. On one occassion the cook/bar person was awol and we gave up and went somewhere else. Overall a friendly pub which may attract tourists but locals, I am doubtful. Needs to try more!

1  Thank sheikmilc