“Service with a scowl”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed July 13, 2014

The most bizarre menu - an Indian/Mediterranean/Maltese mix... service was fairly cold and unwelcoming but the curries four of us had were pretty good - my Pork Vindaloo was excellent, spicy and hot as it should be.

Worth a visit - service without a smile though...

There are newer reviews for Grannies

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Though the restaurant is a little cramped the food was excellent and the service very good on both occasions we went there.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Service was ok.For main dish I had malta special dish rabbit stew with fries it was ok,fries were very good.By accident I dropped a piece of rabbit in my wine glass,rabbit was even better with taste of red wine:) I sat inside it was warm.Enough space between tables but I missed salt and pepper on my table, got it from other table.Sat comfortable.Asked for beer to drink but they were out of beer.Had red wine instead it was ok but in to small glass.
Best:Fries
Worst:Had to wait about 10 minutes before a waitress showed up and took my order for second wine glass.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

We had both a breakfast and evening meal at both were superb. It made a nice change to have an evening meal with fresh vegetables rather than chips.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Can not fault the food here. Great choices. Just expect it to be a little slow if busy. It is very popular but I think the kitchen is a bit small hence slower service.