“A pleasant surprise”
Review of My Rose - CLOSED

My Rose
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A new resuarant/bar that opened in december 2011 situated on tourist street between the bus terminus and the buggiba holiday complex
Tiverton, United Kingdom
“A pleasant surprise”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

My Rose is the onsite pub in our complex and we were made to feel very welcome. The food is fresh and plentiful. The Sunday Roast is excellent value and very well cooked and presented. The snack menu is good value and cooked freshly upon ordering. There is entertainment several evenings a week.

• Visited January 2014

Zabbar, Malta
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"I surely recommand My Rose"”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

This restaurant offers delicious food and indeed good value for money. It is extremly clean and cosy. Friendly staff and and excellent chef :). A good restaurant to spend the night out ... I definately recommand this restaurant to anyone.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank R B
London, United Kingdom
“Good times at the My Rose bar and resturant.”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

We stumbled accross this bar whilst talking to a guy called Morgan (friendly and full of helpful advice) at the car hire place further down the street. It appeared to be the only place that does a sunday roast in Buggiba that we could find although they only do it on a Sunday. The staff were freindly and the place was clean and well presented. They have a kareoke theme going on which added some laughs to the evening. The beer starts from 1euro and is cold. We ate a maltese platter as a snack and ended up not finishing it as we were so full. I would highly recommend this place for anytime of the day and will always bring back fond holiday memories. Keep up the good work :)

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank nuzuki
barrow-in-furness
“My Rose May 2012”
Reviewed May 20, 2012

My wife and i came across the my rose restaurant while walking down tourist street towards the bus terminus. on that occasion we called in for a drink. We were imediatley made to feel welcome, the restuarant only opened in dec 2011 and is very clean and pleasantly decorated.

The following evening we returned to sample the food i had a pasta dish cooked in tequilla and my wife had fresh fish stuffed with prawns both meals were delicious and very reasonably priced.

Needless to say we revisted My Rose again to eat before we came home and we were once again impressed with everything and when we return to malta in october this will be our first port of call.

• Visited May 2012