“Only a very SAD person could complain about the RELAX.An excellent value break!!!! value”
Review of Relax Inn Hotel

Relax Inn Hotel
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Bugibba
Reviewed January 21, 2011

Located in a narrow side street and tired after long train journey and flight my First impression was not great. How wrong could I be!!
The lovely SHARON and her staff were so welcoming and helpful, the room immaculate, within minutes I felt part of a "SPECIAL FAMILY" not just another number on a list, a feeling which lingered for my entire stay.
I work at a very prestigious Lake District hotel costing £440 per Night,(just to place SHARON's prices into perspective) and doubt I would be looked after better!!
FOOD whilst not CORDON BLEU was sufficient and wholesome with alternative choices each night , and if you do not fancy the hotel meal many options are within easy walking distance or a 50p bus ride.
Love the place and "I'LL BE BACK"

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank g4cej

Reviewed January 1, 2011

Stayed here for a week and although very basic the friendliness of the place made up for it. Also for what we paid it was very good value. We met some lovely people and it felt more like an extended family. The rooms were of good size and the only gripe for me was the springs were sticking out of the matresses.

The food was ok too and again for what we paid could not complain - plenty of eateries around the area.

Would definetely go back hopefully soon.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 31, 2010

Nice clean hotel, in a side street near the seafront. All the staff were very friendly and helpful and the meals on offer were of a good standard. I had a double room for single use and it was a good size, clean and of a reasonable standard. The TV however could only get one station, CNN Europe. I opted for the All Inclusive option which I would not recommend. Lunch is only a bar snack, ie sandwich/toastie/chips and if you want anything from the bar you have to get the receptionist. I spent most nights going out to local bars which were not expensive. Other than that I had a pleasant stay although in the winter don't expect to find many young people there. All in all I paid for a three star hotel and got it.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed December 15, 2010

to sharon and staff. what a wonderful pleasure to find the kind ov service,nothing to much trouble,the english breakfast was literally to die for and the strawberry milk shake I won't forget. the hotel was comfortable,and as for my room 407 spotless well decorated plus the added bonus kettle etc and balcony,hotels perfectly posistioned just a leisurely walk to the main square with an abundance to suit all tastes resturants, cafes and bars,and not to mention for the ladies some very fine jewellery stores.so many thanks for such a comfortable stay,have a wonderful xmas and a peaceful new year.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed December 9, 2010

just to remind other guests when leaving for home dont leave your hand luggage in room in lobby as things are stolen out of them please keep them with you at all times has any other guests had simular experance we bought jewellery the morning we were leaving and placed it in our hand luggage went for coffee with freinds came back to be pick up for the airport jewellery had disapeared from the handluggage please take care dont do as we did and be robbed which spoilt our holiday we wont be going back to the RELAX INN again

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank peacemaker031
Reviewed December 5, 2010

When we got here our first thoughts were, oh dear! places always look different in the dark. Got to the room and it was very roomy and spotless so my thoughts on the hotel were already different than those before.

Next morning we came down for breakfast and there was a limited but tasty choice and nothing was too much trouble, and if you want a full english it is only 2 euros 50c. We ate out at lunch time but beware, Maltese portions are HUGE!!!!!

Dinner is great and very tasty apart from the veg which is of the frozen variety but everything else is great, for starters it is a pasta or soup our salad, the pasta dishes are big for a starter but nice.. Mains usually consist of a meat or a fish dish with either rice or some sort of potato dish and veg, again huge portions!!! then either fruit cocktail, icecream, gateaux/ cheesecake (yum!!) or a combination of al 3!!!! I came here 3 stone lighter than i was 6 months ago. I strongly doubt i will leave 3 stone lighter!!!

they have a great bar and the beer is cheap and nice too, especially the Cisk lager (pronounced chisk) the staff go out of their way to make sure your stay is a good one.

another advantage is the free WIFI which i am writing this review on now!

I am already considering coming back during easter next year to this hotel and I thoroughly recommend a stay here to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 1, 2010

I stayed at this hotel for 5 nights on a short break to Malta. The hotel is a little difficult to find since its in one of the side roads , but its walking distance to the shore. Upon arrival I was greeted by a friendly staff , who processed my booking and escorted me to my room , handing me the remote for the air conditioner and TV.

I noticed the room was very clean and smelt fresh and everything was ready made for my stay. The room included all the standard amenities you would expect to find in a 3 star hotel (hair dryer , telephone, AC, etc). It was cleaned everyday with replacement of towels and other consumables.

There is also a nice lobby where there is a large rear projection TV, comfortable seats and a small bar. There is also WIFI in the lobby which you can access with your laptop ( I tested the speed and it was about 20mbps) .

Breakfast was part of my package , however I like to sleep till 11 am so I missed it most days, however for the days which I woke up early , the breakfast was composed of bread, cake , cheese , some meat (no chicken) and juices and tea ,which is enough to start the day , however there was one essential thing missing in the breakfast menu ; eggs, there were no eggs :( lol.

On the last day I asked the staff to give me a wake up call at 7am , and the service was provided as requested.

The hotel is small and run by a family , so they are able to add a personal touch and take care of their guests.For the price I paid , the general service was excellent. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bugibba
Topaz Hotel
db San Antonio Hotel + Spa
San Pawl Hotel
San Pawl Hotel
#11 of 14 in St. Paul's Bay

Been to Relax Inn Hotel? Share your experiences!