“Fabulous place”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Fabulous place”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Just come back from a week in Buggiba and unfortunately, we didn't eat in Vinnies until our last day, If we had eaten there earlier on in the week we would most definitely have gone back. The food and the service were second to none...excellent. There was 6 of us in our party and when we ate at Vinnies, we were in a rush to get our transfer back to the airport....We all ordered different meals, surprisingly we didn't have to wait long for our meals to arrive...they were beautiful...the lemon sauce ooohhh lovely. Can highly recommend Vinnies, I for one will definitely back when I return the the Beautiful island of Malta!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank 147Michelle

• Polish first
England
“The Best!”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

We have just come back from a weeks stay in Malta. Visited Vinnie's on our first night simply because it had a fixed menu offer at a special price if you eat before 9pm. Had a fantastic meal at a very reasonable price. Two days later went back - They didn't have what i wanted on the menu so the chef, Tony actually cooked my something special with mussels which was not on the menu. It was fantastic! On our last night we went back again - asked for mussels dish, sorry sold out BUT "I will cook you something special again", and he did! Black seafood ravioli, all fresh made - fantastic. Hubby ate from the menu, plus a bottle of wine =24 euros. I was so full I could hardly walk! A fantastic restaurant, the waitresses are so friendly, and efficient, the atmosphere is great. I cannot recommend this place highly enough. AAA+++

• Visited June 2014
Saint Julian's, Malta
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best restaurant for a family get together”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

the food is very good, especially the salmon and the seafood platter! have been on various occassions and have never been let down. The seaview is pleasant.

• Visited April 2014
Paola, Malta
“value for money”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Went to Vinnies last christmas with my futsal team friends. Staff really friendly and helpful, excellent service and great food. Really good value for money. I went also other times with my wife and daughter, 6 years old. staff helped alot my wife in choosing a gluten free delicious plate. Went also with other family members. I would definitely recommend Vinnies Restaurant. Great well done to Antoine, who really takes care of the clients

• Visited May 2014
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Brilliant find”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

The service at this restaurant was fantastic and we have never met such a friendly waitress.
The food was top quality.
This place is second to none.
We would not hesitate in recommeding Vinnie's.

• Visited May 2014