“Great Restaurant. It made my holiday!”

Vinnie's Restaurant Pizzeria & Take Away
Ranked #29 of 159 Restaurants in Bugibba
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Paris, France
“Great Restaurant. It made my holiday!”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Me and my family frequently went to Vinnies Restaurant while we were on our 2 week holiday I highly recommend this restaurant. Food is was always mouth watering. It's location is beautiful for dining or have lunch with a great view. The Staff is Excellent and always helpful.

• Polish first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Horrible staff & horrible Restaurant!!!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

My boyfriend and I went to Vinnie's when we were on holiday in August. When we first entered the Restaurant there were several uncleared tables which still had customers left over food on them. Not letting this put us off we sat down and a 'waiter' took our order with no notepad or pen. Yes he was remembering our drinks, my partner's 3 course meal and my main meal in his head! we eventually got our drinks and my Pepsi was totally flat, so the waiter poured me another from the plastic bottle that was sitting on the bar! we then got our cutlery only for my partner to discover there was food still on his! He got his starter and then about 15 minutes later he got his main meal, mines nowhere to be seen, Apparently "It was just coming miss" 5 minutes passed, 10 minutes passed, before i knew it I had been waiting 20 minutes so by this point my partner had now finished his meal. I shouted on the waiter to see where the hell my meal was, he said "just coming" and then proceeded to walk outside where the chef was standing having a smoke. Yip the chef had not even made my meal yet. So the chef casually walks back in and I get my Lasagne 5 minutes later. (clearly has been shoved in the microwave) So when we went to pay for the bill it went from bad to worse. I told the waiter I was not paying for my Lasagne as I came out to have dinner with my partner but did not get to eat at the same time as my partner plus i got served a flat drink. He exclaimed "mistakes happen" when I told him they shouldn't and that this was unacceptable behavior, his voice began to get louder saying that he was not the owner and therefore there was nothing he could do about it. I told him under no circumstances was i paying for it. Eventually he offered to take 90 cents off my bill.I asked him if he was joking as this was clearly a joke. In the end he took 1 euro 90 off and said that's all he can do and i was lucky to even get that off and then proceeded to ask if my partner and I were from the US in a really horrible manner! I told him it should not matter where we were from! I gave him 30 euros and then he THREW my 5 euros change in my face shouting "HAPPY, HAPPY?!" I could not believe the way i was being treated! I told him his behavior was ridiculous and walked out wanting to cry. Such a horrible man and horrible restaurant. Stay away!!

3 Thank Liv231
Dublin, Ireland
“Could not fault the place”
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic food, great service I would highly recommend this place for food for an intimate dining experience or a quick snack. Opposite the seafront and a nice location to eat.

Budapest, Hungary
“very good”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

we had a lovely dinner here, the food was prepared quickly and it was very good. They have the best wifi in bugibba

London, United Kingdom
“Great food”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

great food, friendly staff, vast array of dishes you can choose from for breakfast lunch and dinner busy on the weekend so one has to wait for a while to get served.

Visited August 2013