“Great place”

Ranked #8 of 158 Restaurants in Bugibba
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Are you looking for a nice place to spend a nice evening eating good food and drinking good wine? We have just the best place for you - Ta' Pawla Restaurant situated in Tourists Street in Saint Paul's Bay. The menu is varied and at a reasonable price. Ta' Pawla Restaurant serves Fish, Meat, Pasta, Pizza and Local Maltese Cuisine. The service is friendly and efficient and the food is excellent.
Maldon, United Kingdom
“Great place”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Went here twice while on holiday for a week with my family, food was great with plenty of choice and fair price, not much more to say well worth a visit for great Maltesse food.

Will we go back of course we will, have biiked up for next year so will def go to this hotel.

• Visited September 2013

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Stevenage, United Kingdom
“Best Lasange in the world”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

I have only been to this restaurant twice however it is my favourite place ever to eat Lasange!

The food at this restaurant is brilliant, it often takes a while for your food to arrive but what makes up for it is the amazing homemade taste of the food. When I was 10 I visited this restaurant and had the Lasagne and it was the best food I had ever had, 7 years later and I ordered it again and it was just as good :) My Mum had Swordfish which I tried and that was just as good. My boyfriend had a BBQ Chicken pizza and that was amazing as well. Overall the food is great and you should really visit Ta Pawla if you want to go to an Authentic Italian/Maltese/Mediterranean restaurant with top class food. Ta Pawla is definitely underrated and deserves more praise.

Visited May 2014
Vilnius, Lithuania
“Perfect food, atmosphere and service...”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Ta Pawla is really the best restaurant in Bugibba. We went there three times during the holiday week. Warm and comfortable atmosphere, impressive pictures on the wall :), professional service, perfect food, especially rabbit, lasagne, Ta Pawla pizza and other food. Of course a great price, it's cheaper than the restaurants at the promenade.

We will come back at the next stay in Malta :)

• Visited July 2014
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Great Home cooking”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Amazing food cant recommend it more. Freshly made, home cooked not processed if you go to one restaurant whilst in Malta go to Ta Pawla

Visited July 2014
Darlington
“Must go back”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Ate here on two nights of our holidays, What a find. First night I had Rabbit in garlic, Whole rabbit as well, My wife had the lamb shank with mash. The rabbit was to die for & the wifes mash was the best she had ever had. A couple of nights later we were back, this time I knew what I was ordering, Belly pork, The wife had chicken breast, Again the meal was fantastic. Large piece of belly pork, Cooked to perfection, Crackling perfect, lightly roasted veg the same. Not a scrap left on the plate. Good reason to go back to Malta, just to work ones way through the menu. Value for money, No contest with other eateries we tried. Will be back

• Visited July 2014