“A true gem”

Ranked #16 of 171 Restaurants in Bugibba
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Are you looking for a nice place to spend a nice evening eating good food and drinking good wine? We have just the best place for you - Ta' Pawla Restaurant situated in Tourists Street in Saint Paul's Bay. The menu is varied and at a reasonable price. Ta' Pawla Restaurant serves Fish, Meat, Pasta, Pizza and Local Maltese Cuisine. The service is friendly and efficient and the food is excellent.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

A fantastic place - the very best in Buggiba and a real saviour in the hunt for decent food. In fact it was probably the best food we found on the whole island. The pizza's are excellent, the pasta dishes so tasty. I'm veggie and sometimes struggled to find tasty food but the veggie pasta dish here was sublime. They even adapted it to an individual request. My partner had the bolognese and said it was one of the best he's tasted. The wine is really reasonably priced and the atmosphere lovely so it is a place you can relax and spend a nice evening. The service was second to none and they remembered us when we returned. Perfect for a romantic evening, for families or a get together with friends. I couldn't fault them. As I said, the best in town but I would also recommend travelling to try Ta Pawla.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,076)

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We ate here twice on our weeks holiday at the end of March 2013. The menu was varied and at a reasonable price, the staff/owner were very friendly and it was always busy. Would highly recommend a visit.
Thank you for your hospitality .

Reviewed April 5, 2013

We visited in March and many of the nearby restaurants were empty. Ta'Pawla was busy and looked cosy and inviting. We ate there three times but as a vegetarian my choices were rather limited. My Fiance had the lamb shank one night and that was beautifully cooked. My daughter (15yrs) had the lasagne and really enjoyed it. The drinks were not expensive and I would definitely recommend this restaurant. Staff were friendly but service was a little slow on the busier nights that we ate there.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I have eaten at this nice resturant many times and it always delights me with its outstanding food.
It has great service and is value for money.Michael and Antoine the owners are always on hand and make you feel very welcome.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Unfailingly helpful, generous and welcoming staff and management. The food is excellent: fresh, good quality and reasonably-priced. Could not rate the place highly enough. This is the best thing about Quawra.