“Not a fan of eating out, but I've become a regular”

I Cannoli Trattoria Siciliana
Ranked #31 of 166 Restaurants in Bugibba
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We offer a pasta menu with a wide range of choices cooked with the finest quality ingredients offering impressive portion sizes at a price that shows our belief in great value. Our A'La Carte menu offers a combination of Mediterranean and traditional local Maltese Dishes, cooked with a style and flair unique to Giuseppe's kitchen. Our menu board aslo shows daily special offers of typical Sicilian dishes.
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I've gone here several times, especially for the chicken breast in bacon and mushroom sauce. It's not just exquisitely delicious, but the staff is immensley competent and creative, ready to cook anything you want and experiment (in a very good way) if you wish.

Well done!

Reviewed May 7, 2014

If you visit Malta you must try the amazing food at I Cannoli! They offer authentic Sicilian dishes made by Giuseppe from the lovely Sicilian town, Trapani:) It is surpriseing to find the best Sicilian restaurant in the oldest English bar in town. Actually the bar in the front room gives a very special, friendly atmosphere to the place! The food is amazing and the prices are very good, you hardly find an offer like this in Malta! I always get nearly full with the starters, and I have to think a lot what to choose, coz they have a big selection plus the teasing daily specials! Many kind of fresh fish, seafood, and pasta of course, and they have steak, duck, chicken and vegetarian dishes also. I keep on coming here to eat and recommending to my friends! No matter how much I eat there's no way to skip the desserts:-))! The restaurant is named after cannoli, which is a deep fried crispy pastry filled with sweet creamy ricotta. If you tried cannolo somewhere else before you get surprised how much better they are at I Cannoli:) Oh, and I found my new favorite Tiramisu here: instead of coffe they make it also with fresh strawberries!
Shortly: Super tasty homemade food and friendly place! :-))) truly mediterrean <3

1  Thank Llalalalala
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

If you're after authentic sicilian cooking, then this is your spot. Amazing food and friendly staff... a hidden gem!

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Awesome Sicillian food. Every course 100%. Price good too. Should be No.1 in Bugibba. Check it out. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Lovely welcoming atmosphere, very good and friendly service, the chef owner Giuseppe cook for us a mix choice of calamari and mussels and clams. This was only the starter. As a main course Giuseppe cook us Tuna Steak with sisilian caponata. Wine was also good, food was very well cooked and very good value. Thanks i cannoli

2  Thank Robyjaiss