“FAB ALL HOMEMADE FOOD”

I Cannoli Trattoria Siciliana
Ranked #29 of 155 Restaurants in Bugibba
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: We offer a pasta menu with a wide range of choices cooked with the finest quality ingredients offering impressive portion sizes at a price that shows our belief in great value. Our A'La Carte menu offers a combination of Mediterranean and traditional local Maltese Dishes, cooked with a style and flair unique to Giuseppe's kitchen. Our menu board aslo shows daily special offers of typical Sicilian dishes.
Leeds
“FAB ALL HOMEMADE FOOD”
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Awesome Sicillian food. Every course 100%. Price good too. Should be No.1 in Bugibba. Check it out. You will not be disappointed.

Visited April 2014

• Polish first
Watford, United Kingdom
““Great location, competitive, good service and tasty calamari””
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Lovely welcoming atmosphere, very good and friendly service, the chef owner Giuseppe cook for us a mix choice of calamari and mussels and clams. This was only the starter. As a main course Giuseppe cook us Tuna Steak with sisilian caponata. Wine was also good, food was very well cooked and very good value. Thanks i cannoli

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Robyjaiss
St. Paul's Bay, Malta
“Amazing no fuss dining”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I came for lunch with my sister and father.. Between us we had muscles, calamari, tuna bottarga, pasta vongole and a dentici with a side of veg all was amazing then the desert.. I can tell you they are true to their name,I had one of the best cannoli on the island the tiramisu was good also.. Will definitely be coming back!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Zeppina
Siggiewi, Malta
“Delicious just like a Sicilian cannolo”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Yesterday for our anniversary I surprised my girlfriend by taking her to this small warm restaurant in Bugibba. It was one of the best anniversary dinners.

First things first I would like to compliment the chef always top quality food from him. And thanks to the Hungarian waitress who was helpful at all times and very cordial.

For starters we had deep fried chick peas wedges and a tris of bruschetta. The bruschetta were salmon, pesto and the third one with chopped tomatoes. The chick peas were a speciality of the day...and they were a good choice.

For main course we ordered Rigatoni with bolognese and ricotta , and duck in oranges with a side dish of vegetables cooked in butter. The pasta was also dente with an amazing sauce and the duck was tender but crispy on the outside with a delicious orange sauce and almonds.

Of course every meal has to end with dessert. We ordered one pannacotta to share , however it was so well made that we obviously had to order an other one. It came in a very traditional Sicilian plate and was covered in chocolate flakes and dried fruit. Best one I've ever tasted.

If I could give I Cannoli a six star instead of five I would

“Mouthwatering dishes!!”
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Have been there 3 times. Excellent service, amazing food and warm atmosphere. Will definitely recommend it to anyone. Top marks to the chef!

• Visited March 2014