“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Buddies Dive Cove

Buddies Dive Cove
Ranked #3 of 16 Tours in Bugibba
More attraction details
Owner description: The friendliest dive centre in Malta. Beginners welcome. Guided diving in small groups. PADI 5 Star IDC Centre with award winning in-house Course Director: Martin Stanhope. Training from Open water to Instructor. PADI Authorised TecRec Centre with training from Tec 40 to Trimix instructor. We can teach in English, Dutch, French, German and Hungarian.
Dundee, Scotland, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Staff are lovely and friendly. When we went to enquire, we were greeted by Dora. Her warm and friendly welcome instantly sold the dive centre for me, and i had already made my decision even before looking at the prices! (We had been to another dive centre before here and their initial welcome was not a good one)
My partner and i did 2 dives each in 1 day. We went to HMS Maori for the 1st dive With Tracey which was nice, the entry was good as there was a shallow entry pool for fins and what not and and a nice gental decent to see the wreck. I had issues with my ears (as usual haha) and Tracey was great in being patient for me to get it sorted, and i floated up when we were en route back but again Tracey was fab in calming me and getting me back down.
For the 2nd dive we went to Tug Boat No. 2 in Sliema with Dora which was amazing! was only sunk in June this year. Got to go in the boat a few times and there is on algae on it at the moment, but the fish have a nice place to stay.
On the 1st dive we were with a lad called Robbie who was doing his advanced open water dive and he was loving it too!
We made our own way there and the dive centre gave us a lift back (they did offer to pick us up but we knew we were already going to be there) All the kit was under 1 year old and looks like everything had just been replaced.

Would totally recommend these guys, and if we find our selves in malta again, we will be going back!

• Polish first
Carlisle, United Kingdom
“Friendly staff,great diving what more can you ask?”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I recently went on holiday to malta already being an open water and i wanted to complete my advanced open water , tracy instructed me for 4 of my 5 aventure dives and she was extremly helpful and friendly and pointed out things i would of never had seen
Bjorn took me for my night dive and told me exactly what i needed to know for the dive and made it alot easier for me on my first night dive

The rest of the staff helped me with my equipment if i needed i,they were easy to communicate with and spoke really good english

York, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“first dive”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Very friendly staff, good instruction. Very professional course. High standard of tuition and care. Took myself and 15year old daughter for a full afternoon, dived to 5 - 6 metres, saw an octopus and many fish. Still feel like Jacques Coustau, daughter has not stopped talking about it. Thank you

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Outstanding”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Just finished my PADI open water course with Buddies dive cove. I had a great laugh with my instructor Tracy who, like all the Buddies staff, was both professional and friendly. I would recommend this dive centre for anyone into diving, new or experienced.
I will defiantly be using Buddies dive cove again.
Thanks guys.

Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Great diving”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Great dives and good humour. I have been coming every year and the staff always make you feel welcome. I had also did my EFR course while there. Would highly recommend visiting this dive centre