“Fantastic dives! Fantastic people! Fantastic experience! :)”
Review of Buddies Dive Cove

Buddies Dive Cove
Ranked #4 of 18 Tours in Bugibba
More attraction details
Owner description: The friendliest dive centre in Malta. Beginners welcome. Guided diving in small groups. PADI 5 Star IDC Centre with award winning in-house Course Director: Martin Stanhope. Training from Open water to Instructor. PADI Authorised TecRec Centre with training from Tec 40 to Trimix instructor. We can teach in English, Dutch, French, German and Hungarian.
Reviewed September 24, 2013

My and my friend had 10 dives at Buddies Dive Cove and it was great! The people working there were very helpful and alway in a good mood so you felt welcome as soon as you stepped into the shop. The wreck, caves and blue holes were fantastic and even after 10 dives we did not get bored of the sites they showed us. After the 5 days the shop felt like home and the instructors and dive masters were new friends... :) It made the holiday perfect!

All I can say is that it is a fantastic place and I CAN HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT :)

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Have just returned from my third holiday in Malta and each time i have dived with Buddies.Martin runs a well organized dive shop which not only has a relaxed atmosphere, but also provides top quality instructors that helped me complete both my open Water and Advanced courses.I was made to feel very much at home and found that i was not the only person returning to Buddies again.This trip i had three days diving with buddies and we did some reef and wreck diving. Even though i am not very experienced, the guys made me feel relaxed and confident during my Deep Dives.I would not hesitate in recommending Buddies to anyone who is thinking of diving in Malta and i hope to return next year again. Many thanks to all the Instructors,especially Bjorn,Jordan and Tracy who helped me on the Advanced Open Water course. Thanks again guys.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

First time visiting Malta and first time diving, instructor was very reassuring and competent. Staff at the centre were friendly as well as efficient, no time was wasted loading trucks or getting kit which meant it wasn't too hot by the time we got going. Very positive experience , would definitely recommend buddies for diving in Malta.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I've recently returned from a full week's diving with Buddies and my dive club; 12 dives over 6 days. Buddies organised a varied and interesting itinerary, with shore and boat dives accessing both wrecks and fantastic underwater topography. A number of us are instructors and the rest of us are experienced divers. Buddies manage us very well, despite our blunt northern ways :-) We have always found Martin and his staff professional and well organised. Jordan and Dora, who guided us through the week, were good company, made good decisions at the right time and made a good week even better. Now, sing (or sign) along...."I love you...Octopus!"

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I can really recommend this divecenter. We had a great time and some good dives here. They are very professional and they make sure you see the best of Malta's wreck diving. And there's a good service and always a great atmosphere.