“Friendly and professional”
Review of Buddies Dive Cove

Buddies Dive Cove
Ranked #3 of 18 Tours in Bugibba
More attraction details
Owner description: The friendliest dive centre in Malta. Beginners welcome. Guided diving in small groups. PADI 5 Star IDC Centre with award winning in-house Course Director: Martin Stanhope. Training from Open water to Instructor. PADI Authorised TecRec Centre with training from Tec 40 to Trimix instructor. We can teach in English, Dutch, French, German and Hungarian.
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We had a great day diving with this company and would recommend them as a well run and professional outfit. There is another company next door and it is good to watch the difference in setup in the morning. You will get the idea.

There are newer reviews for Buddies Dive Cove

Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Excellent dive center with very friendly staff. Martin, Jordan an tge others fo an excellent job. Clear recommendation for a dive to Comino.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I booked my open water certification course with Buddies based on the fact that it is a small friendly dive school and best rated on trip advisor (rightly so). I was not disappointed! I had only done one trial dive before but was guided through the training by Bjorn with the assistance of Jack. They took me through everything at my own pace, I never felt rushed or pressured. I completed the course and had so much fun I went back for 2 more dives! I will definitely be diving with Buddies when/if I come back to Malta!

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Well another fantastic trip to malta diving in the care buddies thank you for making me feel welcome see you all in july hold on to the sun.Happy days

Reviewed May 18, 2013

My first visit to Malta for some scuba diving , was excellent and Buddies Dive Cove made sure I enjoyed each dive at a leisurely pace ,allowing me to take some nice photos of sea life and some wrecks.My dive guides over two days were Bjorn and Dora ,who were very helpful and professional .There are lots of hotels near Buddies making it very easy and quick to get into some scuba action and waste no time when youre in Malta for a short stay . I will definitely be back to Malta and Buddies Dive Cove this year . For good diving and friendly people at fair prices ,go to Buddies !