“scuba diving in Malta”
Review of Buddies Dive Cove

Buddies Dive Cove
Ranked #2 of 16 Tours in Bugibba
More attraction details
Owner description: The friendliest dive centre in Malta. Beginners welcome. Guided diving in small groups. PADI 5 Star IDC Centre with award winning in-house Course Director: Martin Stanhope. Training from Open water to Instructor. PADI Authorised TecRec Centre with training from Tec 40 to Trimix instructor. We can teach in English, Dutch, French, German and Hungarian.
London, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“scuba diving in Malta”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

My first visit to Malta for some scuba diving , was excellent and Buddies Dive Cove made sure I enjoyed each dive at a leisurely pace ,allowing me to take some nice photos of sea life and some wrecks.My dive guides over two days were Bjorn and Dora ,who were very helpful and professional .There are lots of hotels near Buddies making it very easy and quick to get into some scuba action and waste no time when youre in Malta for a short stay . I will definitely be back to Malta and Buddies Dive Cove this year . For good diving and friendly people at fair prices ,go to Buddies !

• Polish first
“Awesome”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

One of the best experiences of my life so far :-) went there with a friend and ended up going twice , they taught us everything we needed to know and Dora was a star , would Defo recommend for anyone to try , I my self will go back and do a full course with them next year :-) .!!!!!

Bristol, England, United Kingdom
“So good we went twice”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Went to Malta with a friend and decided scuba diving was the one big thing we wanted to do while there. So we looked around and found Buddies,the best price we could find in malta and top service, they make sure you know everything and are completely ready before taking you in to the open water. Well experienced staff (Dora) that have great knowledge of the best dive sites in malta!! first experience was so good that we went again 2 days later, and are now seriously considering completing the full course with them in the next year.

Plymouth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Experience over profit!”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I booked with Buddies before travelling to Malta, asking to do more sedate dives so I could get used to some new kit.

The team couldn't have been more accomodating and were helpful right from the initial email right through to after the diving was done.

I was half expecting to be doing dives within a mile or two of the centre but was amazed to be taken all over the island on some amazing dives, all planned with my requests in mind of getting plenty of photos.

Whenever I go back I would look to use Buddies again as they have been by far the best company I have dived with anywhere int he world. Best value and experience which is why anyone goes diving!

Visited April 2013
Nice, France
“The best!!!”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

It was such a pleasure to meet these people. Cheerfull, helpful, enthusiastic.
They can adapt any situation and it always comes out great. We had the worst weather and still had the best time diving thanks to this wonderful team!
They really are the best.
I hope to see you again one day guys.
Thank you so much! You made it an amazing experience!!!

Visited April 2013