“very good fresh food and good service.”
Review of La Stalla

La Stalla
Ranked #12 of 166 Restaurants in Bugibba
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: La Stalla is a Big Nice Mediterranean style family run restaurant with over 30 years of experience. The Restaurant gives you a warm welcome due to its lots of wooden elements. The Menu varies from Pizza, Pasta, Fresh Fish and Seafood, Meat, and Paultry. A 13.50 Euros Set Menu, together with Specialities, are also available everyday. A vast choiced Wine List is also available. Very reasonable prices and very huge portions, together with the genuinity and freshness of the food is the biggest trademark of the Restaurant. Service is a very helpful one indeed.
Reviewed June 25, 2013

one of the best restaurants in bugibba.Very good food especially the fish and pizza's.All the staff and the owner whom he be always present to welcome the customers.The meals are value for money.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Spent two weeks in Buggiba and ate here three times. The service is very good and the waiters were always pleasant and cheery. The decor very nice and atmosphere inside is great which is mainly due to the staffs interaction with the customers.
Tried the set menu on our first visit and it's great value for money. The prawn cocktails are fab and so was the steak.
The next twice we choose something from the main menu and again the food and service could not be faulted.
The house wine is also very good.
I have no hesitation in reccommending this restaurant an I would definately eat here again.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have been to Bugibba many times and never eaten here well now I wished I had, the food was fab, lovely manager and staff. Everything about the service was lovey. Eat outside or inside yes there were flies but I go to Malta every year and they always seem to be there could be something to do with the heat. Well worth a visit on your next trip I know when I return I will be eating here.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

The service could not be faulted - however,. hearing the manager say this is the best food all the time was anoying...

The food was not the best - in fact far from it! I would be able to make it nicer myself and I'm not even close to a chef...

Tables sticky and flies everywhere. And we where in fact outside...

The idea of the name and decor was ok - but the rest not the same standards. A new chef here would lift the place!

1  Thank Jon L
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Excellent food and service with very large portion. Good wine and great Maltese dishes. Staffs are very courteous with a 'can do' attitude. We ate there four days of our seven days stay so you could imagine how good it was....great fish dishes, rabbit, meat on and on.