“Excellent value for money”
Review of Oblico Cafe

Oblico Cafe
Ranked #2 of 10 Dessert in Bugibba
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

We went here for lunch on out last day as we had walked past every day for two weeks and just skipped it
It's small but modern and everything that we saw looked great. We only had sandwiches but there were great value. The casks looked awesome and I was so tempted

The younger girl working their and I think her mother were really accommodating as we had a pram and a baby who we like to eat with us which can be messy. They didn't blink at all and in fact enjoyed seeing her enjoy their food

I can see why this is number 1 and it's well worth a visit

Reviewed August 7, 2014

What a lovely little place! I am so glad we found this place, I am quite health concious and sometimes it can be hard to find places that cater for that on the continent, but these guys were great. Fresh fruit smoothies, salads, etc. We ate breakfast here 4 out of 7 days and we also visited for dinner. The staff are so nice and really make you feel welcome.

Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here mid afternoon and my children picked their cakes from the cabinet. Both were wonderful - carrot cake and a chocolate cake. I ordered the Maltese platter and they were able to swap out the meat component and make it vegetarian. The cheese, bean dip and olives were so good. We ate our platter and cakes while taking in the ocean views and sitting under the sun (our choice).

We returned again for breakfast and I had the best omelet in a long while. Maltese know how to sun ripen tomatoes and the flavor is superb. Very friendly staff and best coffee so far in Malta.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

It was good to sit and eat there. The service was good and the
staff were very friendly. The location of this place is not far from our hotel so we had our coffee here and my children enjoyed going to Oblico cafe.

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Best breakfast in town.
The staff are friendly. Huge selection of cakes. Recommend getting the omelette it the continental breakfast. We'll be back.