“Excellent food & at a decent price”
Review of Oblico Cafe

Oblico Cafe
Ranked #2 of 10 Dessert in Bugibba
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2014

My folks & I thought we would give Oblico a try after reading the glowing reviews on here.We had Lasagne, Tortellini & a dish my dad struggled to pronounce. As you can see from the pictures, all were beautifully presented & they certainly don't skimp on the portions!Fresh, excellent tasty pasta, good speedy service and menu of myriad options. This is the sort of place you will have been chuffed to find and will benchmark against the rest.

1  Thank Wolvesblogger

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Good selection of cakes and pastries - it was hard trying to decide what to eat. Staff were very friendly and service was quick and efficient.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

The best pasta I have ever tasted, very reasonable (8 euros) with a very good glass of wine included, the desserts were to die for

1  Thank BrianT81
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Called in really because of the wifi sign - but what a lovely treat it turned out to be - the owner/manager was very funny in her nature and the cakes were absolutely yummy
Spent a lovely hour enjoying our surprise treat

2  Thank Zuludan
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I really enjoyed my plate of pasta. Food was good and service excellent. I will definitely go back. Price was very reasonable as well. Place was clean.

2  Thank MaltaSylvana