“Great for just a coffee, coffee and gateau, or a meal”
Review of Oblico Cafe

Oblico Cafe
Ranked #3 of 10 Dessert in Bugibba
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Bacup, United Kingdom
“Great for just a coffee, coffee and gateau, or a meal”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Called in one morning for a coffee and noticed the offer for afternoon Cake/Gateau with coffee for 3.50 Euro and tried that later in the week.

Whilst having our afternoon cake, noticed somebody having a pasta dish which looked really good so decided to try a pasta dish during the afternoon of our last day before being picked up at 6.00PM for the flight home.

I had the Oblico Special Spaghetti, my wife had the lasagne. They came with crusty bread and a large glass of wine. We both had coffees. The total bill was 19.30 Euros/

Both meals were substantial, The lasagne was the largest portion I have ever seen served, and it tasted amazing.

My pasta was very, very good, but being the sort of man I am I had to help out my wife who could not eat all her lasagne. The portion on her plate started out about 20 cm x 15cms and was at least 5cms thick. Several layers of pasta, separated by lots of ragu,and topped with tomato sauce and cheese.

The meals came with a dish of grated hard Italian cheese for sprinkling on top.

Tremendous value for money, extremely good food, and the Restaurant has a comfortable homely feel made all the better by the view out to sea and the friendly nature of the staff.

Try it, even if only for the coffee/ Tea and cake you won't be disappointed.

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
west of scotland
“Don't bother looking anywhere else”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

A great little find. We were here for a week and ate lunch in Oblico almost every day. The Chicken Caesar salad is amazing. Freshly cooked chicken breast and fresh crispy salad, delicious! Charlene and all the staff are very friendly and welcoming. Bet you can't resist their home made cakes. I would definitely reccommend Oblico.

belfast
“fantastico”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

while on holiday last week we enjoyed some lovely coffee and cakes at Oblico - the staff are friendly and helpful.
We also tried out the pasta dishes in the evening - oh what a delight - especially when we got a beautiful glass of very nice wine with our meal
a must for all visitors - see you again in December

Bugibba, null, Malta
“great cafeteria”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

For a great cappuccino and good healthy food its a must that you visit this nice cute coffee shop. Best cappuccino in qawra. Philis makes the best cappucino.

Bugibba, Malta
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Oblico is the best”
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

It is my favorite cafe on all Malta,friendly staff,amazing food,very nice place,free WiFi,delicious sweets,and staff my me smile on the time,I like this place,its the best!!!

1 Thank shalushup