“Great place where you can have good coffee!”
Review of Oblico Cafe

Oblico Cafe
Ranked #2 of 10 Dessert in Bugibba
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I like that they served a variety of cakes and things you can have with hot beverages but it's a bit small on the inside although very cosy with cushions :)

Reviewed January 24, 2013

My son had come from Australia to holiday here and the first thing I wanted him to try was the wonderful dark chocolate icecream made by these people. Did not disappoint him and if he could he would have taken bucket loads back with him to Australia. Very friendly staff who always have a smile. Wonderful selection of cakes etc. Just a divine cafe overlooking the ocean.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I am a local, and every time we are going out to eat, no matter how much we want to try a new place, we always end up back at oblico, the food is all excellent, by now we have pretty much tried everything. The staff is great and friendly. by far the best in Bugibba and i would not be exegerating if i say best on the island

Reviewed January 16, 2013

During my 13 day stay in Malta I went there at least 7 times. If they were open on Chrstmas Day and New Years Day I would have gone more often but of course I can understand that they want to be with their families. Great staff indeed, very friendly and genuinely interested in your stories. They have got like 2 dozens cakes on display. All home made. Choose wisely because some cakes stuff very quickly. Every weekday from 2 pm till 6 pm a piece of cake and a coffee/cappuccino is only 3.50. Best deal in town!

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Amazing wrap and salad try the cakes and cookies Always a favorite. Def will be coming back!
Friendly staff too.