“Female barmen should learn at least fake smile”
Review of Fat Harry's Pub

Fat Harry's Pub
Ranked #3 of 3 Bars & Pubs in Bugibba
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

Didnt like the attitude there. Popped in for few mojitos and she also didnt have an idea how to make it .. almlst felt guilty I asked her wifi password.. interior is cool there tho but not returning!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Myself and my wife are in the habit of dropping into the Bar on our way back to our hotel,after a day sunbathing or exploring the beautiful Island of Malta.Sitting outside with a cold beer or a Gin and tonic,and watching people passing through the nearby Bugibba square.We have also eaten alfresco and the food is of a good standard.Prices of drink and food is reasonable.Live entertainmen most nights but does tend to get busy

1  Thank Eddie096
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I must admit this restaurant was surprisingly good for an airport restaurant ! The service was very good and efficient, the prices were very good but above all the quality was very nice and fresh. We had the spaghetti bolognese the garlic bread with mushrooms and the Irish stew. All were fresh , nice taste and enough quantity.

2  Thank Vasos D
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Hi there my and my partner have visited fat harries in the past but have always just enjoyed a drink or a small plate to share, yesterday my fiancée enjoyed quite a nice meal i had the fish n chips which was absolutely delicious and my girlfriend had a jacked potato with tuna we both enjoyed the meal and we will surely go back for when we would want to enjoy another pub style meal :)

1  Thank Chaber1984
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Fat Harry's is a typical English pub, the decor is very nice and the atmosphere casual and friendly. It has become the weekly meeting point of our group for just a beer (or two) or for a hamburger. The Fat Harry's burger is the best I have ever had, although I can't always cope with its size!

2  Thank Ombretta P