Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Super!

Great professional people to dive with. I highly recommend this group to divers of all levels... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
ripa123
Nice people

The guys at Corsair looked after me, my 14 year old, and my non-diving wife. They were... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
mwnci69
Bangor, North Wales

All reviews open water dive centre these guys fun dives underwater world blue hole guided dives experienced divers great instructor own pace special thanks awesome experience see you next year explained everything great staff a lot of fun thank you very much
Selected filters
Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

I recommend this divingschool more then highly!!! All the folks in this place are so friendly, it's hard to believe and the instructors, they know exactly what they are doing... if you there and you want to learn to dive, try this school, you will not regret this! For sure...

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

I did 6 dives with these guys and was fantastic! Very good dive sites and professional stuff! All worked as expected.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 5, 2019 via mobile

After a not very succesful 1st dive in Australia i plucked up the courage after 10 years to try again. I wish i hadnt waited so long - i had the best time. After being kitted out i had a safery briefing. Then we were in the water, i wanted to satisfy myself that i could get any surplus water out of my goggles & that i could dispel any water that got into my mouth piece - the team were patient & showed me the best way.
Once i was satisfied we were off - an hour later & we were back - i had the BEST time & cannot wait to go again.
I cannot recommend these guys enough.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 4, 2019

If you want to explore the diving areas around Malta, Corsair Diving is a must. Excellent service, even out of line. Very individual - of course safety comes first, but everything else can be coordinated.
My daughter has made her open water diver and is infected by diving fever. 4 out of 5, probably due to my language skills.
Thank you. Great job.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed August 4, 2019

I did my open water referral with Corsair so it was my first 4 open water dives.
Was pretty nervous but the team there are exceptional in making you feel comfortable and safe. And the dives they took me on were it if this world. Even a shipwreck. A lifetimes ambition
Thanks guys