“Great Diving!”

Corsair Diving Malta
Ranked #8 of 17 Tours in Bugibba
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Dive Centre in the heart of Bugibba. We are teaching courses, in English and German, from beginner- to Instructor level and beyond. Beside dive courses we offer guided dives around Malta, Gozo and Comino. Would you like to get to know us? Visit us and our newly made over dive centre, we will be very pleased to meet you.
Nidau, Bern, Switzerland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Diving!”
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

We, a group of three divers, spent one week diving with Corair Diving on Malta and Gozo. All dives were shore dives, i.e. we went with the car to the dive sites. Corsair Diving is a very nice, small Dive Center. They keep groups small and are therefore able to offer dives according to the level of experience of the divers. The guides are very experienced and know the local dive sites very well. The organization of the dives was allways very good and met our expectations. I thank Melita, Kevin, Pascal and Ryan for the wonderful and relaxed dives we had.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Daniel_Perucchi
corsairdiving, Owner at Corsair Diving Malta, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thanks for your review. We are pleased you enjoyed your dives with us so much. Hope to see you back in Malta again soon.

Greater London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Corsair diving - Amazing experience!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I had my Open Water certificate with Corsair Diving Malta and I strongly recommend this centre. Pascal, my instructor was the most patient and helpful person in the world! He was taking care of me all the time and adapting the course to my needs.
I chose Corsair due to the excellent reviews on Trip advisor and now I understand why: excellent service, excellent people and excellent diving!

Visited August 2013
Thanks for your review. We are really pleased you both enjoyed your PADI Open Water course with Pascal so much. Hope to see you back in Malta again soon to do your Advanced.
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Perfect dives, and more”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My wife and I spent one week in Malta, for which diving was the primary purpose. We are both recently certified Advanced Padi divers, with very few dives on our logs, and wanted to experience our first wreck dives. Melita and Pascal made those dives a fantastic experience for us. It was fascinating and in the same time it felt very secure and easy.
We chose Corsair due to the excellent reviews on Trip advisor, and they totally lived up to our expectations. Friendly and professional staff, equipment in perfect condition, a "secure and easy" feeling during the dives, in short everything purely recreational divers like us would expect from a diving center, plus the little extra: the staff know their Malta, and were able to answer our many questions about the maltese culture and history. Thumbs up!

Visited August 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks for your review. We are pleased you both enjoyed your dives with us. Hope to see you back in Malta again soon.
Brussels, Belgium
“A real diving package”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

A diver's idea of a good holiday is service. We all like to rent good, well maintained equipment. We like a friendly atmosphere, good advice and above all good guides to get the best out of diving sites. We like to have staff with excellent local knowledge to enjoy the dive sites free of bubbles. We want to the best for a good price. Hauling our equipment across the globe is expensive and the last thing we want on arrival is for everything to be disappointing.

Corsair Diving will provide you with small groups, staff with good local knowledge, well maintained equipment, great prices, instructors in several languages and a course director for those who seek more professional experience.

I strongly recommend this outfit for their overall packages. A lucky find, a good find!

Visited August 2013
Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it. Glad you enjoyed your dives with us and hope to see you again soon.
UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Good diving - safety conscious staff!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I have just returned from Malta, where I spent four days diving with Corsair. The company is very professional and thorough and although I wasn't there to take any courses I would imagine they would be a very good company to use. The dives I did were varied, with the plan clearly explained before each dive so everyone knew what to expect and any concerns listened to. It was good that the dives were organised to suit the ability levels of the divers. Thanks for taking on board my request to dive the Blue Hole Melita, I appreciated that. The owners and staff are all very easy to talk to and the feeling is that they want to provide you with the best experience. A very big thank you to Pascal and Ryan for your professionalism and knowledge of the dive sites. It was a pleasure to dive with you. If you are reading this and are unsure which of the many dive companies to go with, I can recommend Corsair and would dive with them again should I revisit Malta.

Visited August 2013
corsairdiving, Owner at Corsair Diving Malta, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thanks for your review. We are really pleased that you enjoyed diving in Malta with us. Hope to see you back again soon.