“Perfect diving school” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Corsair Diving Malta

Corsair Diving Malta
Ranked #7 of 16 Tours in Bugibba
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Dive Centre in the heart of Bugibba. We are teaching courses, in English and German, from beginner- to Instructor level and beyond. Beside dive courses we offer guided dives around Malta, Gozo and Comino. Would you like to get to know us? Visit us and our newly made over dive centre, we will be very pleased to meet you.
Groningen, The Netherlands
“Perfect diving school”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

Last month I did my advanced diving course here. I had a very good time and I would recommend this diving school to anybody. For me the most important aspect is safety. This might sound silly, but if you are 30 meters deep all you want is to feel safe and comfortable so you can enjoy the beautiful underwater world. I think this diving school does everything to make you feel safe and comfortable and let you have a great time. Here is a short list of the things I think Corsair Diving excels at.

- Very experienced divers
- Very helpful and friendly
- They all have a great sense of humor
- They have good answers on all my questions
- All equipment is good, nothing is damaged
- They know all the beautiful spots to dive on Malta
- Good location of the diving school, easy to get there

Well, if you want to dive on Malta this is certainly the diving school you want to go to. By the way, if you are there ask them to go to the Blue Hole on Gozo, in my opinion that is the ultimate diving spot.

Visited July 2013
corsairdiving, Owner at Corsair Diving Malta, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Thank you for your review. We are really pleased that you enjoyed your Advanced course with us. Hope to see you back in Malta again soon.

Denmark
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Best staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed my dives with Corsair. Did 6 dives spread over 3 days with both Ryan and Pascal, very small Groups, really great equipment and friendly staff :)

If i Come back to Malta i Will defenitely dive with Them again.

-Casper

Visited July 2013
Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed diving with us, hope to see you back in Malta again soon.
Dereham, null, United Kingdom
“The perfect diving experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

When we were picked up on our first day, I had no idea what an amazing week was in store.
Pascal picked us up on time every day and did a brilliant job of teaching the Open Water course, being supportive and friendly all the way. Melita and Ryan were also very welcoming, and it was nice to come back to the shop after diving and talk with everyone.
The dives themselves were fantastic, and we were even lucky enough to do a little extra exploring after the first open water dives. We enjoyed the course so much that we actually signed up for 2 extra dives on our last day, which was a great experience.
I can't speak highly enough of the Corsair team. They provide you with everything you need, whether it's diving kit or a good old chat. I really couldn't have asked for more, and it's safe to say the experience has really sparked my interest in diving and encouraged me to keep it up. If I ever return to Malta, without a doubt I would pay a visit or two to Corsair, and I would recommend anyone to do the same.
A huge thank you to Pascal, Melita and Ryan. Here's hoping we see you again soon!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for your review. We are really pleased that you enjoyed your diving experience so much. We hope to see you back in Malta again to complete your Advanced course.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Diving in Malta? Go Corsair!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

After researching on the internet, I chose Corsair to do PADI Open Water with my 17 year old daughter. Right from the outset, their responses to my enquiries were prompt and informative.

We were met on the first day at our hotel by Pascal our instructor and received nothing but cheerful, professional service from the start. The hire equipment is well maintained and in good condition. Pascal provided great tuition throughout, adapting to our individual needs and making sure that we both enjoyed our time in and out of the water. We had such a good time that we added a couple of extra dives after our course.

So thanks of course to Pascal but also to Melita for her practical advice throughout and to Ryan for his help and for guiding us on a great pair of final dives (loved the cave entry at Ghar Lapsi).

What you get is good, honest, fun, practical diving tuition from a friendly and knowledgeable team.

I would have no problem in recommending Corsair and should either of us find ourselves travelling to Malta in the future, then we would definitely use them again.
Nice one, guys!

Visited July 2013
corsairdiving, Owner at Corsair Diving Malta, responded to this review, July 28, 2013
Thank you for your review. We are glad you both enjoyed the PADI Open Water course with us. We hope to see you back in Malta again soon.
Dublin, Ireland
“Advanced Open Water and Rescue Diver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

Very adapting to what I needed.
Very helpful and quick responding in communicating when arranging my scuba holiday
Will definitely go back to complete my Divemaster with Corsair.

Visited January 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your Advanced and Rescue courses with us, and we look forward to you coming back to complete your Divemaster.