Last month I did my advanced diving course here. I had a very good time and I would recommend this diving school to anybody. For me the most important aspect is safety. This might sound silly, but if you are 30 meters deep all you want is to feel safe and comfortable so you can enjoy the beautiful underwater world. I think this diving school does everything to make you feel safe and comfortable and let you have a great time. Here is a short list of the things I think Corsair Diving excels at.
- Very experienced divers
- Very helpful and friendly
- They all have a great sense of humor
- They have good answers on all my questions
- All equipment is good, nothing is damaged
- They know all the beautiful spots to dive on Malta
- Good location of the diving school, easy to get there
Well, if you want to dive on Malta this is certainly the diving school you want to go to. By the way, if you are there ask them to go to the Blue Hole on Gozo, in my opinion that is the ultimate diving spot.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.