“First class”

Corsair Diving Malta
Ranked #8 of 16 Tours in Bugibba
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Dive Centre in the heart of Bugibba. We are teaching courses, in English and German, from beginner- to Instructor level and beyond. Beside dive courses we offer guided dives around Malta, Gozo and Comino. Would you like to get to know us? Visit us and our newly made over dive centre, we will be very pleased to meet you.
“First class”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

My cousin and i just completed our combined open water and advanced course here today. Everything you could want from a dive school. Professional and efficient while being good fun. if you're shopping around for courses, make sure to look for hidden costs like manuals, log books and certification, as i found many schools were not including this...corsairs price was all inclusive with no hidden extras! Highly recommended

corsairdiving, Owner at Corsair Diving Malta, responded to this review, May 15, 2012
Thanks for the review guys. Hope to see you back for some specialties, or maybe the Rescue!

Dorset
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Fantastic SCUBA experience”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Myself and my wife had an amazing try dive experience. We were picked up from our hotel and taken to a beautiful diving location and all the necessary info clearly explained to us and allowed us to work at our own pace. Overall amazing and definately want to do more diving.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank DorsetChris
corsairdiving, Owner at Corsair Diving Malta, responded to this review, April 25, 2012
Thanks for the review. Glad you enjoyed your first diving experience, hope there are many more to come.
Dumfries, Scotland
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

My Husband and I are novice Divers and were very lucky to have Melita and Kevin all to ourselves.They were very patient and reassuring as both of us had some problems with our diving. In fact if I hadn't felt so safe with them I may never have gone into the water again! We would definately go back and dive with them again. Thanks Kevin and Melita.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Mxfive
corsairdiving, Owner at Corsair Diving Malta, responded to this review, March 26, 2012
Thanks for the review. Glad you got back in the water again! Hope to see you back in Malta again soon.
UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“More great diving with Corsair”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

I have just finished diving with Corsair Diving for the second time. It was just as good as last time. It was great to visit some of the sites I've been to before, and some new ones. Kevin and Melita were friendly and proffessional as always, they picked me up and dropped me off at my hotel each day which was a nice touch.

Thanks guys and see you again in the summer.

Visited March 2012
corsairdiving, Owner at Corsair Diving Malta, responded to this review, March 21, 2012
Thanks for the review. It was great to see you back in Malta again, see you in the summer.
scotland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Everything you could ask for in a diving centre from Melita and Kevin.”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

Extremely competent, professional, friendly and they operate at the highest standards.
I was being put through my paces by Kevin for my open water diving certificate. I was a bit nervous at my first time in the sea but Kevin talked me through all the four dives in thorough detail so I knew exactly what to expect. I felt safe at all times and was actually able to enjoy the whole experience - and I passed!
Both Melita and Kevin are open, down to earth and excellent at their profession and will make you feel relaxed about diving because they are so passionate about it - don't go past Corsair.

Visited November 2011
corsairdiving, Owner at Corsair Diving Malta, responded to this review, February 27, 2012
Glad you enjoyed your Open Water course. Hope to see you in Malta again to complete your Advanced and visit some of our wrecks.