“Excellent food and great service”
Review of Forbidden City - CLOSED

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and great service”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

My girlfriend and I ate here as it was very close to our hotel and we were very impressed with our meal. The food was delicious and the service was excellent. Recommended.

• Visited September 2013

St. Paul's Bay, Malta
“great place to eat”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

i visit their 3 times a month, no complants, the food is always good, great staff, we love it their, we order extra spices for our noodles, the staff will do all they can for you

Visited August 2013
1 Thank jane j
UK
“Lovely, would highly recommend!!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Lovely clean place, good value 'tourist' set menu 3 courses 9.99 euros. Not like chinese food back home in the uk but lovely and tasty. Friendly and courteous staff.

Visited April 2013
Bugibba, Malta
“Disgusting - Needs to be shut down!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

1st ever review on tripadvisor. Went on New Year's day for take out. I was the last customer and interrupted staff eating their dinner.

What they serve you is NOTHING like what the staff serve themselves!

Chicken & mushroom soup - in brown gravy.
Steam dumplings - lukewarm - you can put your finger in it
BBQ Ribs - in brown slop
Fried rice - plain rice with mix veg

I actually went back and got my money back for the soup as I thought that this was the mushroom side dish (due to the brown gravy), which I never received.

I live in Bugibba and this is the WORSE Chinese that I have (ever) eaten! I will never eat here again and will warn everyone away.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank geraldine n
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“food”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

this is a lovely restaurant really pleasant staff food is lovely and you get plenty for your money we arrived when shops were closed 9pm and the ladie made us a tea and coffee free to take to hotel with us which was really kind of her so well worth trying

• Visited September 2012