“nice fish & chips”

Cuisines: Seafood, Central European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 28, 2013

they don't just sell fish & chips,there's chicken,burgers,ribs,spring rolls etc.you won't find a cheaper & better place on the island !!!

1  Thank davidlemon

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Great little fish shop we ate here twice and it was perfect, everything cooked to order and you can have even get a take a way. Family run and it does a good trade.

1  Thank Divebuddy2
Reviewed October 12, 2013

large portions for such a small establishment and friendly staff very local to the main shopping area

Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

On first night of holiday ate here - had a prawn cocktail - had 2 mouthfuls and prawns were warm and smelt fishy - did not eat anymore - within a few hours I was terribly ill and this continued for 3 days - I hadn't eaten anything else since being in the uk - would not eat here again

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I went here once with my boyfriend and we had the cheeseburger with french fries 3,50 euro, pasta bolognese about 4 euro a salad, 1 euro and two sodas 1+1 euro. In total we payed about 10 euro and it was one of the best restaurants we visited!

The only negative comment I have is the young and inexperienced "waitresses", two girls wearing sweatpants to work. I asume they are the daughters of the owner.