“Best fish and chips”

Cuisines: Seafood, Central European
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Great little fish shop we ate here twice and it was perfect, everything cooked to order and you can have even get a take a way. Family run and it does a good trade.

1  Thank Divebuddy2

Reviewed October 12, 2013

large portions for such a small establishment and friendly staff very local to the main shopping area

Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

On first night of holiday ate here - had a prawn cocktail - had 2 mouthfuls and prawns were warm and smelt fishy - did not eat anymore - within a few hours I was terribly ill and this continued for 3 days - I hadn't eaten anything else since being in the uk - would not eat here again

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I went here once with my boyfriend and we had the cheeseburger with french fries 3,50 euro, pasta bolognese about 4 euro a salad, 1 euro and two sodas 1+1 euro. In total we payed about 10 euro and it was one of the best restaurants we visited!

The only negative comment I have is the young and inexperienced "waitresses", two girls wearing sweatpants to work. I asume they are the daughters of the owner.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

On our recent visit to Malta we decided to try the Seashell Fish and Chip Shop after reading the reviews on this website. What a complete waste of cash the so called haddock was nasty cheap fish - spend your cash elsewhere!!!