“Would not recommend”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Da Nicole - CLOSED

Da Nicole
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Krabi Town, Thailand
“Would not recommend”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

Me and my family ate here a few weeks ago and we were very disappointed. I ordered the vegetable risotto and it was so bland, and oily and it was not risotto rice. I could not eat it so had to send it back. However the service that we received was great, they were apologetic and they offered to replace my meal for anything that i wanted from the menu. I then ordered the spag bol which was tasty. On the table we also had a lasagne which was dry and consisted mainly of pasta which was slapped on a plate with no garnish, it looked very unappetising. I would not recommend this place. Shame because the staff were lovely, food was rubbish!

Antrim, United Kingdom
“Avoid!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

Called in here for quick lunch with our toddler at Cafe section and waited 25 minutes for a toasted sandwich!! Was just about to walk and it arrived. The bread was stale, toastie cold and salad leaves were rotten right through! Cannot believe this place survives. Anyway, complained to the waitress who I must say was totally embarrassed and food was no reflection on her customer service however after she had spoken to an older lady from restaurant who glared at us, we were charged full price!!!! Avoid this place please.

• Visited November 2013
Newtown Powys
“do not go here”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

Just come from this place , my husband had pasta which he said was ok. I ordered chicken breast with mushroom sauce but the sauce did not materialize. When paying the bill my husband complained about the lack of the sauce but was still charged the full amount!!!!!!

Newton-le-willows
“Would not come here again!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

Second night of our holiday and we have just eaten here. Not somewhere i would recommend. Service seemed ok at first. Our order was taken and starters of garlic bread were at the table quite quickly. The bread was however quite hard and difficult to eat. There was also some confusion over the child's meal being a starter which meant an extremely long wait for our main courses. When we finally got our main meals one was cold, and all were quite oily. They certainly did not appear to be freshly cooked. The cold meal was sent back and warmed up. We ate whet we could of our meals. Some of the waiting on staff were helpful and apologetic and complimentary desserts were offered which were actually very nice. Overall i would not visit here again.

Torrevieja, Spain
“not nice”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

We ate here the second night of our holiday it was such a let down. Apart from it being in a nice square it didn't have anything else going for it. The soup starter was okay. My husband said his steak was tough. I live in Spain and have had lots of swordfish before but this one didn't taste right. The service was poor and we had to wait a very long time between courses and had to ask for the bill at the end as we had waited so long, The waiter was just sitting talking and we were totally ignored.

• Visited September 2013