“Deep fried ribs”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Been living in Malta for 5 years and always wanted to go to the Steak House, we had our chance this week and it turned out a nightmare, for starters we had ribs in BQ sauce mushrooms in garlic sauce, the ribs were disgusting deep fried grease running out of them the BQ sauce was a watery brown liquid tasted horrible, mushrooms looked like tinned mushrooms not much taste.

Our main steak one just plain and one with mushroom sauce both steaks fatty and chewy the mushroom sauce was like chipshop curry sauce with some mushrooms in it will not be back, lot of money back to the La Scala for us.

1  Thank GordonStPaulsBay
There are newer reviews for The Steak House

Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

We have been here 2 times to eat meat i guarantee you if you are a meat lover you will certainly return again . meat is cooked to perfection of your choice literally mouthwatering juicy fillets and a nice portion will reccomend to others .

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Excellent,would recommend it,very friendly waitress more than enough food I went for the mixed grill my god so much meat hence the title,couldn't finish it. Hubby had fillet steak beautifully cooked all that plus garlic bread & soup to start off with & drinks only 66€ well worth the visit 10/10 for us

1  Thank Musicsta69
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Been to this restaurant a number of times, with my girlfriend, with my family and with my friends, and all I can say is that I was never let down by the service, and most importantly by the steaks themselves.

I have tried the kangaroo, rib eye, fillet, spare ribs, all of them cooked to perfection and to your liking. Not to mention the impressive choice of wines available and the soup of the day and garlic bread, together with a salad buffet which are included complementary with every meal!

Staff is very out going too, and for the price you pay, you get excellent service, excellent food and an excellent night!

Would definitely recommend it to anyone!

1  Thank desmondtanti94
Reviewed December 10, 2012

This steakhouse doesn't like cooking your steak how you like it, went in there on a saturday evening yes it was busy but, when we ordered our meals, i had to send mine back twice, i wanted well done with no blood, first time it came it was black on the outside but very red inside, second time it was cut into pieces, i'm not a child!
needless to say we paid and left

2  Thank Will L