“Venus Restaurant - Bugibba”
Review of Venus Restaurant

Venus Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 171 Restaurants in Bugibba
Cuisines: European, Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Fabulous meal - excellent restaurant . The set menu was excellent value for money and teh staff very attentive. The date and honey dessert is to die for.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was pleased to read about what other TA's had written about a nearby restaurant from my hotel, and I had a very nice table on their terrace. Before I'd much chance to review the menu, the hostess brought a platter of three seabass, fresh caught that day, and recommended I simply choose from these. I didn't go any further than to choose the fish and ask what appetizer would be best to begin with, and the proper wine for the dinner.
Everything about that evening, the food, atmosphere, the fresh sea breeze, the friendly staff, all made this a really memorable experience. Thanks to all at Venus restaurant.
Benjamin

Reviewed November 3, 2012

There are plenty of places to eat in Bugibba, but this restaurant is by far the best. We had the 20 Euro three course set menu, including sea bass and rabbit as mains. All the dishes were delicious, the staff were lovely, the décor was relaxing and we had a great night. We drank an enjoyable Maltese white wine (Marsovin sauvignon blanc) and generally had a jolly good night.

It is a bit more expensive than the other local restaurants but is totally worth splashing out. You might need to book a table - we were lucky to get in without a reservation and there were only two of us!

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Based on all the great reviews we booked a table at the Venus.Until now we thought that the restaurants in Bugibba were quite good but the Venus is ahead of the game and we had a fabulous meal. We opted for the set menu at 20 euro. I had a chicken and pancetta salad and my husband the stuffed mushrooms both so well presented and tasty. For mains my husband had rabbit and I had chicken in a great sauce. Again simple food but cooked well and full of flavour. The potatoes and vegetables were superb. For dessert we had ice cream and a fig and honey slice in pastry ,a local speciality. It was all wonderful . Wine was 11 euro. The bill came to 55 in total more than we'd paid on previous nights but well worth it , definitely the best so far in Bugibba.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

This restaurant is a little gem in Buggiba, the service can be a little slow but the food is well worth waiting for, service and ambience a credit to the owners. IMO the best restaurant in Bugibba, in fact so good went on a couple of occasions.