“Paella, no txs” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Angelo's II

Angelo's II
Ranked #119 of 152 Restaurants in Bugibba
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view, Large groups
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
L'Aquila, Abruzzi, Italy
“Paella, no txs”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

We have beeb there for an evening lunch. Few people inside. The paella was not so bad, but not as we expected , considering that we are on a sea place. Atmosphere not so friendly. We considered the bill ( two paella, two wine low level wine glasses, one starter 40 euros) expensive referredto the level of place. Probably we went in the wrong evening, but they didn't seem too much interested at the customer's wellness. I'm sorry to leave an unpositive opinion, but after one year of hard wok, apart the money, you expect to spent a nice evening.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Horsham, United Kingdom
“Ok food, perfect setting !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

We had dinner there with my husband. Ou main server was nice, and food was served promptly.I ordered the fish of the day, and it was nicely served with other shellfish as well ( fish was not totally scaled but I found my way around it!). My husband had the ravioli with goat cheese and they were really tasty. The only thing is that they don't have a wine list.When we asked for one, the waiter said he would bring a local bottle for us, which was great. Eventually ordered a carafe, as anybody else did ! Overall, good food, service ok, perfect location!

• Visited June 2013
Hanoi, Vietnam
“Very good cocktails ! Great view!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

We don't eat there
Just for a cocktail, very good piña colada! The view is fantastic for the sunset!! ;)

Visited May 2013
Walsall, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

My husband and I had lunch here on the last day of our holiday. We found the service to be very good, the staff were friendly and helpful, we did not have to wait very long for our drinks or food. The food was very nice at a decent price.
The restaurant has a beautiful view, overlooking the sea. We found this to be very calming and romantic.
We decided to go back to Angelo's 2 for our evening meal due to our delight with lunch. Again a lovely atmosphere, lovely food, beautiful wine and a great service. We could not fault our experience there.

Our only criticism was that they did not have a drinks menu.

• Visited May 2013
“Don't go!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

On the outside this looks like a charming little place to eat. Up close you could see the rust on the chairs and tables and even the salt and pepper mills. Don't be fooled by the views! The service was shocking and the waiter tried to overcharge us on wine and fish of the day. My partners food came first which was greasy and not worth the money at all. I had to wait 30 minutes for my pasta... When we asked where is was the waiter was rude and said its coming in a aggressive tone. We decided to leave and pay for my partners meal and the wine as mine had still not come out. The waiter said that he will charge for the pasta - which we had not received / then he pointed in the direction of the kitchen and said its coming! Let's just say my partner refused to pay for the pasta and we left. Don't ever go! Food / service and wine were shocking.

• Visited April 2013