Our stay was from the 7/4/14 to 15/4/14. My family enjoyed our stay here and will come back again. We had a lovely large apartment with two bedrooms en suite and bathroom, lounge/kitchen over looking the sea with four balconies on the fifth floor room 502. We booked HB and only used the well equipped kitchen for making tea. The hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. Both my teenagers made full use of the wifi in the reception area and at breakfast. The pool area looked very good but we never used it as it wasn't warm enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunny Coast Resort and Spa is ideally located in one of Malta's most beautiful bays. The Resort offers an easy and relaxing experience and has its own Leisure Centre, situated in a separate area across the hotel by the water's edge together with its private beach, large outdoor swimming pool together with a children's pool, three jacuzzis, a heated indoor pool, sauna and massage rooms, squash court, games room and a fully air-conditioned gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sunny Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunny Coast Resort And Spa
- Sunny Coast Hotel Qawra
- Sunny Coast Resort & Spa Malta/Qawra