Myself and my wife stayed here on 21st until 25th Jan 2014, we stayed in a one bedroom apt, very spacious and clean, suberb view over the bay,breakfast was lovely,staff where really pleasant and always smiled and said hello back,check in was great with the help of a lovely receptionist I think her name was Charmaine ,sorry if I got this wrong,even the guys on reception where very helpful.all in all a very pleasant stay , also just as we where leaving my wife asked to view a 2 bedroom apt, which again was no problem because we are thinking of coming with my parents in law in April, and I will be looking no further than this hotel, as it is just perfect... Thanks guys for a lovely stay... See you all again soon... Phillip & Brigid mc Carron..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunny Coast Resort and Spa is ideally located in one of Malta's most beautiful bays. The Resort offers an easy and relaxing experience and has its own Leisure Centre, situated in a separate area across the hotel by the water's edge together with its private beach, large outdoor swimming pool together with a children's pool, three jacuzzis, a heated indoor pool, sauna and massage rooms, squash court and a fully air-conditioned gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sunny Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunny Coast Hotel Qawra
- Sunny Coast Resort And Spa
- Sunny Coast Resort & Spa Malta/Qawra