Just back from a 7 day trip to the Sunny Coast and had a wonderful stay .Don't listen to the bad reviews, give it a go.We had a room on the 4th floor overlooking the bay and the room was huge and clean.Staff were very helpful and the mother and daughter in the village restaurant where we had breakfast were the best,OK the hotel is getting on a bit but the room we had must have been recently updated as we could not have asked for more.The shower and air conditioning were fabulous.My suggestion is make sure you get a room overlooking the bay. Maybe not 4 star but a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunny Coast Resort and Spa is ideally located in one of Malta's most beautiful bays. The Resort offers an easy and relaxing experience and has its own Leisure Centre, situated in a separate area across the hotel by the water's edge together with its private beach, large outdoor swimming pool together with a children's pool, three jacuzzis, a heated indoor pool, sauna and massage rooms, squash court and a fully air-conditioned gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sunny Coast Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunny Coast Resort And Spa
- Sunny Coast Hotel Qawra
- Sunny Coast Resort & Spa Malta/Qawra